16th July 2020, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off for admission in Oxford Public School in class 11th Arts stream?

I have got 80+ in English and Social Science. Can I get direct admission in Oxford Public School in class 11th Arts stream? And, what is the admission charges and annual or monthly school fees for Arts stream?

18th July 2020, 02:25 PM
Subhishna

Default Re: What is the cut-off for admission in Oxford Public School in class 11th Arts stream?

If you got more than 80% in English and Social science you can apply for admission in oxford public school in arts steam and if they shortlist you, then you can appear for a test and interview, if you pass it you will get admission.
Admission in Oxford Public School is done through a written and oral test(Interview)
There is no specific syllabus for the admission test,but the candidate should have a better knowledge of the subject which he/she had studied in the class lower than that which he/she desires admission.
For direct admission to class 11th, inorder to attend the admission test there are some citeria. A candidate should have 90% or above marks in English,Maths & Science or 90% aggregate in all subjects for admission in PCM, 90% or above in English & Science or 90% aggregate in all subjects for admission in PCB, 85% in English & maths/ social Science or 85% aggregate in all subjects for admission in Commerce stream, 80% or above marks in English & Social Science or aggregate in all subjects for admission in Humanities stream. the list of short listed candidates will be displayed by the school authority for test and interview.
23rd July 2022, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cut-off for admission in Oxford Public School in class 11th Arts stream?

Commerce stream cut off percent in oxford school haridwar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?