10th June 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Commerce from Mangalore University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

12th June 2018, 04:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Commerce from Mangalore University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

Candidates have to appear for the Centralized Entrance Test for the admission to do a PhD Commerce at Mangalore University. However, candidates who have cleared UGC/CSIR – JRF / NET / SLET / GATE / MPhil / Teacher Fellowship holder shall be exempted from the entrance test. Admission to the PhD Commerce is done on the basis of centralized entrance test, interview and marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Candidates with a master’s degree in commerce with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PhD Commerce at Mangalore University. Mangalore University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?