11th September 2019, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off for applying in CTET examination?

Sir, I have completed my M.Sc with 65% marks. Could I appear in CTET? What is the cut-off for 2019 exam session of CTET? And, is B.Ed or D.El.Ed is mandatory?

15th October 2021, 09:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for applying in CTET examination?

Yes, D.El.Ed or B.Ed. is mandatory along with the regular academic essential qualifying degree for appearing in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) irrespective of candidates highest educational qualification.

Also, for appearing in CTET candidates candidates are required to have completed essential degree qualification with at least 50% marks in aggregate with relaxation 0f 5% allowed for reserved category candidates.

For complete details regarding CTET eligibility, you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?