12th June 2018, 07:40 PM
Liza Dutta

What is the cut-off for B.Sc Agriculture in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Kolkata?

I have passed the Higher Secondary exam under WBCHSE board with 92% marks. I have applied for B.Sc in Agriculture in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya. Is the marks I've got enough to get chance for B.Sc in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a admission in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya if core 200 in ICAR UG?
  2. Cutoff marks required in ICAR-UG entrance exam to get seat in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya?
  3. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  4. B.Sc graduate can do any Pathology Diploma or degree course?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in MA at any government college?
  6. Which is best to pursue - M.Sc in Plant Pathology or M.Sc in Nematology?
  7. Age limit to apply for PhD in Food Technology course at Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya?
  8. List of Indian Universities in West Bengal which accept SAT score?
  9. How many seats are available for PhD Food Technology course in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya? Entrance exam to get admission?
  10. Which colleges will I get in West Bengal after scoring 240289?
  11. Does Calcutta University offer M.Sc(Genetics) course? List of universities offering M.Sc(Genetics) in West Bengal?
  12. Will I be eligible to take admission in B.Tech in Agriculture engineering after scoring 6368 rank in WBJEE
  13. Best university to study PhD in Agricultural Economics in India?
  14. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  15. List of best colleges in Bengal to do B.Tech course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  16. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of government colleges available for 578 rank holder in WBJEE JELET
  18. Is it true that integrated M.Sc. has better job preference as compared to plain graduation?
13th June 2018, 05:19 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for B.Sc Agriculture in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Kolkata?

BCKV stands for Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya.

BCKV B.Sc Agriculture Admission Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidates should complete class 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects.
>>Candidates should obtain at least 50% of marks in aggregate in the aforesaid 4 (four) subjects for General/OBC/Sports Quota Candidates and 40% for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
>> Candidates should be permanent domicile of West Bengal. In case of ICAR’s nominees, this clause
shall not be applicable.

Admission Procedure:
1. Open BCKV website at http://www.bckv.edu.in and click on “Admission” and then choose “UG Admission 2018”.
2.Then, click on “START FORM FILL-UP” button from Form fill-up Section to start the Application procedure.
3.Fill in the On-line Application Form carefully with all the details.
4.Upload the below mentioned documents scanned copies.
>> Recent Colour Photograph and Signature.
>> Self attested admit card of secondary examination( for age proof).
>> Self attested Mark sheet of Higher Secondary examination.

5. Pay the required fees online and submit the application form.
6. Authority of BCKV will publish merit list based on HS result. Selection will be based on this merit list.

Click here to see the official notification regarding UG admission 2018
31st March 2019, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cut-off for B.Sc Agriculture in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Kolkata?

I have passed HS in 2018 and I get 92% in physics, biology, English and chemistry. Do there are any chance to admission in bckv agriculture department in 2019-20?
4th June 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed hs exam with 88persents marks. I am sc .i have apply in bckv. Can i get chance in bckv to study agricalture?
5th June 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I have got 95.6 percent marks in hs wb.. Is there any chance of getting a seat in bckv?
9th June 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody get admission in bckv with 87%mark in hs 2019 from wbchsr
15th June 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I have got 84% Mark in hs.so is there any chance to get a seat?
9th August 2021, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I have got 88% marks in hs on 2021 . So there any chance to get a seat?
17th September 2021, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I passed hs exam and physics, chemistry, biology and english in those subjects my total percentage is 84.50 so it is enough to get seat in bckv?
14th July 2022, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I have got 88%mark in hs in 2022 so there any chance to get a seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?