2nd June 2019, 09:39 AM
anushka560

What is the cut-off for Delhi University for B.Com Honors admission?

Can I get admission in Delhi University's North campus if I scored 96% in 12th standard with Mathematics as an additional paper? I want to take admission in B.Com Honors.

5th June 2019, 01:21 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for Delhi University for B.Com Honors admission?

Since, the cutoffs for DU (University of Delhi) are different for different colleges and different category candidates so it is not possible to exactly mention it here.

But, to have an idea of cutoffs for B.Com admission in different colleges of DU, you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in and download past year cutoffs for DU UG admissions from the same link.
5th June 2019, 02:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for Delhi University for B.Com Honors admission?

The application form for the UG admission is going on and the first cut off list will be released shortly.

So, if you want to get admission, you must fill the application form if not done that.

There is change of getting the admission in North Campus with 96% aggregate.

But, wait for the cut off list. For previous year cut off and other information visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?