11th June 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Delhi University cut-off for BA English Honors and best college under Delhi University for pursuing BA English Honors?

I want take admission in Delhi University per my interest in BA English Honors and I have scored 93 marks in English with 80% in best 4 subjects and 75% overall from Science stream. So, I will get admission or not? If yes, what is the procedure and which is the best college under Delhi University for BA English?

Related Questions:
23rd June 2018, 07:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Delhi University cut-off for BA English Honors and best college under Delhi University for pursuing BA English Honors?

There are many colleges in Delhi university which offer English honors course.

The admission is on the basis of aggregate in best four subject not in the aggregate in a particular paper. The cut off score is very high and above 90% in best four.

Some of the best colleges are :-

Lady Sri Ram College of Commerce.

St. Stephens College.

Miranda College.

Hansraj College.

Gargi College.

The first cut off is declared now and for detail information about visit at www.du.ac.in.
24th June 2018, 12:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Delhi University cut-off for BA English Honors and best college under Delhi University for pursuing BA English Honors?

Admission in the colleges affiliated with Delhi university in undergraduate course is conducted on the basis of aggregate in best four subjects.

The minimum required aggregate is about 90% in best four. There is relaxation for reserved category.

Some of the best colleges of DU are :-

Daulat Ram College.

Hansraj.

St. Stephens.

Lady Sri Ram College.

For more detail about admission visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?