17th May 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria in B.Ed through distance learning? What are the dates related to admission?

i want to know about the admission criteria in b.ed through distance learning what are the dates related to admission

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria in B.Ed through distance learning? What are the dates related to admission?
  2. Will I be eligible to get admission in MCA in regular after passing B.Sc IT from PTU through distance learning?
  3. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  5. Information about B.Ed from DAVV University?
  6. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  7. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  8. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  9. Can I get admission in DU after passing BSc IT through distance learning? I have scored 60% in every semester
  10. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  11. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  12. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  13. Universities offering PhD in Sociology course through Distance Learning in India? Eligibility to get admission? -- [New]
  14. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  15. Last 5 years solved question papers of IGNOU B.Ed 1st year?
  16. How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  18. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
14th July 2012, 10:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission criteria in B.Ed through distance learning? What are the dates related to admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know about the admission criteria in b.ed through distance learning what are the dates related to admission

Criteria for admission to the Bachelor of Education Program [B.Ed] in most of the recognized Universities through distance mode is the same. The candidate must have completed a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized Institution.. In addition, one must be working as a teacher and holding a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized School. The duration of the program is two years. Admission is on the merit basis. The academic session for the B.Ed program usually begins in the month of June and July.

Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutions offering B.Ed program through distance mode:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Kurukshetra University

Maharshi Dayanand University

Annamalai University

Jammu University

Andhra University

For detail information refer to their official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?