3rd December 2018, 11:12 AM
dennyy uhh

What is the cut-off to be eligible to appear for BITS Pilani engineering entrance exam?

Sir, I have scored 58.9 % marks in my 12th board exam. Can I appear for BITS Pilani entrance exam for engineering? If yes, then please provide the exam syllabus and exam pattern details.

15th December 2018, 09:40 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off to be eligible to appear for BITS Pilani engineering entrance exam?

BITS refers to Birla Institute of Technology and Science and for getting admission in BITS to pursue engineering degree course, you are required to qualify BITSAT ( Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test).

Further for appearing in the same examination, you are required to have completed your class 12th with PCM or PCB group with at least 60% marks overall and 50% marks in each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your class 12th with less than 60% Marks, you are not eligible for appearing in the BITSAT and therefore for admission in BITS Pilani for pursuing a degree course in engineering.

For more details regarding bits admission criteria you can refer to the link www.bits-pilani.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?