20th July 2012, 11:13 PM
Rakesh Choubey

Am I eligible for GATE entrance exam after doing correspondence in BS engineering and technology from BITS Pilani

Dear frnds,
I am doing correspondence B.S.Engineering & technology from BITS,Pilani.AM I eligible for giving entrance exam of GATE?
Pls suggest how can i do regular M.Tech.from reputed institute(like IIT,BITS,NIT)

Thanking you.

Thanks & Regards,
Rakesh Choubey
[email protected]

28th September 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for GATE entrance exam after doing correspondence in BS engineering and technology from BITS Pilani

Am I eligible for GATE entrance exam after doing correspondence in BS engineering and technology from BITS Pilani

Dear frnds,
I did correspondence B.S.Engineering & technology from BITS,Pilani.AM I eligible for giving entrance exam of GATE?

Thanks & Regards
Senthil kumar.P

[email protected]
26th June 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for GATE entrance exam after doing correspondence in BS engineering and technology from BITS Pilani

Dear frd, i am sorry to say that this course doesnt have any weightage in the engineering industry. Just for the name of BITS Pilani people are joining this course and wasting their money and time. I also did BS Engineering Technology and spent a lot as the institute claimed that this course is an equivalent to BE/BTech course. But after finishing this course when i thought of joining part time ME/MTech or appearing for GATE exam/ IES exam, no college is offering me admission to ME/MTech and UPSC is not accepting that this course is not eligible for applying IES exam. Now i am thinking of doing a BTech Part time course from the nearby college. If u just started the course better leave it and do something else. If u want more clarification then mail me to [email protected]
17th March 2020, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Why friend did you asked satyabama University Chennai because 2 of my mates done ME Cad partime after BS Engg bits wilp
12th April 2020, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for UPSC exam when completion of my B.tech through WILP program of Bits pilani ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?