13th June 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off for NIOS candidates to get admission in MBBS?

I am passing 12th Science board exam with 40%. My dream is pursuing MBBS course & reside to repeat the board. As per MCI guideline in MBBS its passing mark is 50% PCB & Practical+NEET results. If I appear NIOS exam then what is the criteria of percentage for appear MBBS admission?

14th June 2019, 08:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for NIOS candidates to get admission in MBBS?

Students must have secured minimum 50% marks in PCB group of general candidates and 45% for general and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
14th June 2019, 09:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

The examination is conducted for admission in MBBS and BDS course.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 50% aggregate in PCB.

There is no special relaxation for NIOS candidate.
15th June 2019, 09:50 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know that the minimum education required for appearing in NEET UG for admission to MBBS degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects with the minimum aggregate of 50% in Class 12th from a recognized board of education. In case of candidates from reserved category, the minimum aggregate required in Class 12th is 40%.

Further, I would like to let you know is that the same eligibility criteria is true for candidates from NIOS board or any other recognized board.

For more detailed information regarding NEET eligibility, you can refer to the linkwww.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?