5th June 2013, 11:34 PM
pooja utekar

What is the cutoff list for BAMS in government medical colleges in Maharashtra under NEET for open category

what is the cut off list for BAMS in govt medical colleges in maharastra for 2013 under neet for open category

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra Open Category?
  5. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra for open category?
  6. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff list for admission to government BAMS colleges of Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category
  9. Cutoff list for MBBS and BAMS(Open Category) of government medical college in Pune?
  10. Government medical colleges list in Maharashtra in Open Category?
  11. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  12. Cutoff list of all Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra? With 105 marks which faculty could I get if I am from SC category?
  13. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS?
  14. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff list of government and private BAMS colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list of government BAMS college in Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
10th June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff list for BAMS in government medical colleges in Maharashtra under NEET for open category

I WANT TO KNOW CUT OFF FOR BAMS
10th June 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff list for BAMS in government medical colleges in Maharashtra under NEET for open category

cut off list for BAMS %u0910For OBC %u0906Category
29th June 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

minimum how many marks are required for obc category in qualifing bams?
29th June 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i have got 198 marks in neet-ug can i got addmission for bams?
1st July 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off score for bams college 2013 by quallifying neet for obc categary
16th October 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Hw many rounds are there for bams under neet ug???
11th December 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i got 350 i nt get admitted
28th May 2014, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

What was the cutoff of bams government colleege in Maharashtra in 2013?
6th June 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE CUT OFF RANKING IN S.D.M COLLEGE OF AYURVEDA
6th May 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off list of neet for govt colleges of bams in maharashtra ?
11th June 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off for BAMS in govt. medical colleges under MH CET 2015 ?
23rd June 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Cut of list of all BAMS colleges in Maharashtra for open category in year 2016 17
26th June 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I GOTT 335 MARKS IN NEET CAN I GET PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENT BAMS IN MAHARASHTRA. I BELONG TO OPEN CATEGORY
11th July 2017, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I have got 136 marks in neet 2017 can I get BAMS admission in private college .i have belong to open Category
7th May 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I belong to sc caste i scored 340 marks in neet 2018 as i checked so could i get bams govt collge or not
6th June 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I belong to obc caste i scored 113 marks in neet 2018 as i checked so could i get bhms college.
14th September 2020, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY SEND THE BAMS CUTOFF OF GOVT & PRIVATE COLLEGES IN MAHARASHTRA FOR 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?