13th March 2014, 05:04 PM
karthighaprakash

What is the cutoff marks in ECE, EEE, Computer Course in SSN College Chennai? What is the fee structure?

pl tell me 2013 cutoff mark in ece,eee.computer course in ssn colleage channai and fees stucture

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee for B.E EEE, ECE? My cutoff is 97.584
  2. Can I get management quota seat in SSN engineering college, Chennai for CS or IT after scoring 196.5%? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of part time M.E colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure for ECE related course
  4. Cutoff marks for SC candidate to study ECE in SSN college?
  5. Cutoff marks required for ECE in SSN college?
  6. Which college can I get for ECE and EEE course? What is the cutoff of the course? Future scope for doing the course?
  7. When are the TANCET results going to be announced? What is the cutoff? Fee structure for the same?
  8. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  9. Can I get a seat in SSN under management quota after scoring 193 cutoff?
  10. Can I get admission in SSN college Chennai after scoring 97.7% in 12th?
  11. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  12. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  13. How to take admission in VJTI after securing 81.2% marks in 12th standard? What is the fee structure?
  14. Minimum cutoff marks for SC candidates to join SSN college?
  15. How much is the cutoff marks required to join SSN college of engineering? I belong to SC caste -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum cutoff marks to join in government college of BVSc for BC? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  18. How to apply for EEE/ECE in top 10 private engineering colleges in Chennai
22nd August 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks in ECE, EEE, Computer Course in SSN College Chennai? What is the fee structure?

My tancet mark is 41.938 will i get a seat in ssn for applied electronicd or communication system
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?