12th May 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Minimum cutoff marks to join in government college of BVSc for BC? What is the fee structure?

what is the minimum cut off marks for joining in government college of B.V.SC for BC and what is the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to join BVSc after scoring 173.25 cutoff marks
  2. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Date of issue of B.Ed application form? Cutoff marks to get into government college? Fee structure of the government college?
  4. Minimum cutoff marks in Tamilnadu BDS college? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the minimum fee structure of government college in India
  6. Fee structure of PSG medical college? Minimum cutoff for backward class to get admitted in top government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  7. Minimum cutoff marks required for MBBS, BDS and BVSc studies in Tamilnadu?
  8. Minimum cutoff to be obtained by forward caste category to join college with low fee structure?
  9. Minimum and maximum cutoff marks for BVSc of last year?
  10. Minimum cutoff marks required for MBBS, BDS and BVSc studies in Tamilnadu? I am a BC category student
  11. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  12. Is there any private college for B.Vsc in India? -- [New]
  13. When are the TANCET results going to be announced? What is the cutoff? Fee structure for the same?
  14. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  15. What is the minimum cutoff for government and private medical colleges? What is the fee structure?
  16. Details about BVSc course? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the cutoff and fee structure of government college of Pune for BBA?
  18. What is the fees for the course of BBA?
3rd May 2014, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum cutoff marks to join in government college of BVSc for BC? What is the fee structure?

Is there a private bvsc colleges in tamilnadu? Pls tells in details about this?
3rd June 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum cutoff marks to join in government college of BVSc for BC? What is the fee structure?

what is the minimum cut off marks to join govt.college in veterinary for bc?
5th April 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Please tell us the fee structure for private veterinary colleges in tamil nadu...and the list of private[ deemed] veterinary colleges on tamilnadu
15th June 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

can I take ad motion in bvsc government college after taking 83 marks in mhcet
3rd May 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

minimum cutoff marks to join in government college of BVSc for BC? what is the fee structure?
20th May 2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 195.25 medical cut off mark. I am a BC category Student. Can I get seat in government MBBS or BVSc collage in TN.
12th May 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 190 cut off is it is enough to study bvsc course in government college
14th May 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I have finished my 12th exam by scoring 187.75 cut off marks can l eligible for veterian doctor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?