30th January 2012, 07:40 PM
mohit satija

What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission?

What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  3. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  4. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  5. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  6. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  7. Whether a student residing outside Pune will get admission in Symbiosis Commerce College?
  8. Cutoff for admission in Law in Symbiosis Pune?
  9. When can I get the online admission form of B.Tech in MIT Pune? What is the cutoff score?
  10. Date for Symbiosis Pune admission for BBA programme?
  11. Information about the Symbiosis College Pune and Thakur College in Mumbai? Eligibility to get admission into these college?
  12. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course? -- [New]
  13. Are there any girls college for doing B.Com in Pune? Any entrance exam to be answered for doing B.Com in Symbiosis Pune?
  14. What is the cutoff marks for commerce stream in Symbiosis college of Pune?
  15. How to seek admission into Symbiosis college of Arts Pune after securing 54% marks?
  16. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Symbiosis Pune? When will the admission start? Is there hostel facility available for boys? What is the usual cutoff marks?
  18. Is there any entrance test for admission in Symbiosis Pune?
28th March 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission?

cut off marks required for B.COM in symbosis pune
23rd April 2012, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission?

Wht is the cutoff percentage for comerce admition
20th May 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 80 in symbiosis entrance exam for bba..do i stand a chance??plz help..m so tense
27th May 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

how much is the cut off to get admission in coep for engineering
?????????
29th May 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

sir,please can you tel me about the cut off marks for 11th std in commerce and from when we can apply for it!!!!!!
30th May 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=mohit satija;1715221]What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission?
1st June 2012, 05:40 AM
Unregistered

what is the cutt-off mrks for the sims jr.college in arts section in pune
12th January 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Want to know the cutoff score.. Please do reply..
3rd February 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

what is d cut off fr pune symbioses?? plzz help??
1st June 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off % for bcom.
7th June 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

how much score is required to get admisssion in symboises for F.Y.J.C??
19th May 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutt off in pune symbiosis law?sir i have scored 104/150
29th May 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I have got 84% in 12th commerce but i am from outside and not from pune. Can i get admission in symbiosis, pune? What is the date and the procedures? please reply. Thank you.
6th March 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I, Sukanya Mukherjee - presently appearing 12 class Examination of ISE Board from Loretto Convent at Asansol, West Bengal - can i get admission at Symbiosis, Pune in B.Com- 1st year and how i can apply? My Email Id is [email protected] - please inform.
9th April 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Ankita Rai - Presently appeared for ISC examinations from city montessori school, lucknow. Can i get admission in symboisis,pune for BBA . tell me the cutoff percentage to take admission. My email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?