14th June 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff for top 10 engineering colleges in Maharashtra? I have got 108 marks in CET and 28 marks in AIEEE

i get 108 marks in cet and 28 marks in aieee please tell me what is the cur off list top 10 ten engenring college in masharstra

Related Questions:
  1. In which top engineering colleges can I get after scoring 86 marks in CET exam and 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  2. Top engineering colleges that I can get in Civil Engineering after scoring 86 marks in CET exam and 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 108 marks in MHT CE and 78 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Cutoff marks of MAH CET MCA course in Maharashtra top colleges?
  5. Cutoff marks of MAH CET MCA course in Maharashtra top 10 colleges?
  6. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  7. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I appear in medical colleges after scoring 108 marks in PMT and 11 marks in ASSOCET -- [New]
  9. Can I get MIT after scoring 115 marks in CET and 108 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Cutoff marks for Government Engineering Colleges in Maharastra for MHT CET exam?
  11. What is the cutoff marks for top engineering colleges in Mumbai through MHT CET?
  12. Cutoff marks list for engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  14. Cutoff marks for government engineering colleges in Maharashtra for MHT CET exam?
  15. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  16. Top 10 engineering colleges in Nasik of CET and cutoff marks?
  17. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Can I get into top engineering colleges of India through AIEEE? In which top engineering college can I get after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE?
26th June 2012, 06:23 PM
jayshree bacchav

Default Re: What is the cutoff for top 10 engineering colleges in Maharashtra? I have got 108 marks in CET and 28 marks in AIEEE

Hello,

Hey 108 is a good score but you can not get admission in top ten colleges of maharashtra as the cutoff for them is more than 170. Also the cast factor matters.

You can get admission in any reputed college with dese marks as they are considerable.

It is just depends on which cast you belongs to and which branch you want.

Apply for the CAP rounds. and fill any college and in branch which you want to do enggineering.

If you dont get admission in 1st round apply for 2nd round. and this time be carefull while filling options.

Take help of any engg filed person.

All the best
3rd July 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff for top 10 engineering colleges in Maharashtra? I have got 108 marks in CET and 28 marks in AIEEE

sir i habe 164. mark in cet can i get admmission in coep for machenical
1st December 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir wht is cut of top 10 engineering college for direct second year admission
23rd December 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i am complet the diploma in electrical and secure 70% marks , i want to get admission in second year mechanical engineering is it possible.
7th July 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I got 80.96% in civil diploma . So which clg give me admison for direct 2nd year
21st July 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

any seat is vacant in vartak college for extc engineering..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?