12th November 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of admission test for M.Phil in Political Science in CU

i applied for m.phil in political science in c.u. when and which date the admission test will be started?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of admission test for M.Phil in Political Science in CU
  2. Date of admission test in Political science in M.Phil
  3. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science? -- [New]
  4. Can i apply for mphil in clinical psychology with 67% marks in M.A?
  5. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  6. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  9. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  10. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  11. Can I join M.Phil in political science in distance?
  12. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  13. How may I do Ph.D in political science or Management in Hyderabad?
  14. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  15. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  16. Last date for depositing the fees for 2nd list candidates for political science admission?
  17. NET Political Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What's the fee structure of MDS university for PG(In political science) degree? What's the last date for the form submission?
15th November 2012, 11:58 AM
srikanth0438

Default Re: What is the date of admission test for M.Phil in Political Science in CU

Hi my dear friend...........

you want date if admission test for M.pil in political science IN Calcutta of university...

Exam fee 500\-

Applications available in CU sales counter(college street campus)

last date of admission 12.10.2012.........

So date closed....you can apply next year...........

Thank you.........
17th February 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of admission test for M.Phil in Political Science in CU

i m m.a in pol. sc. . can i give net or set exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?