26th March 2012, 02:51 AM
richaparmar

What is the date of entrance exam admission form sale in M.Tech?

i want to know the date of entrance exam admission form for m.tech 2012 of university of kota..

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  2. Date of sale of application form for M.Tech admission?
  3. What is the date of the sale of admission form and entrance exam date of M.Com? I have done B.Com from PU
  4. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  5. Date of sale of M.Com entrance exam form? Date of the entrance test of upcoming year admission?
  6. Date of sale of IGNOU B.Ed forms for admission? Date of the entrance test?
  7. What is the date of entrance exam admission form sale in M.Tech?
  8. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the B.Tech entrance exam date? Last date of sale of forms?
  10. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  11. How should I take admission in BCA 1st year? Date of sale of entrance form?
  12. Admission in I.Com/I.A ? What is the date of sale of application form?
  13. How to do M.Tech from VTU? What is the date of sale of application form? -- [New]
  14. What is the date of Ph.D entrance exam form sale?
  15. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  16. Date of sale of applicatioon form of Jharkhand Paramedical and Nursing entrance exam?
  17. Date of the entrance exam admission form sale for M.Tech University of Kota?
  18. Last date of sale of GMAT entrance exam form?
10th May 2013, 11:20 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the date of entrance exam admission form sale in M.Tech?

HI

Admission to M.Tech is through GATE exam.
GATE exam is held on the 2nd Sunday of febraury each year.
Forms are available from 0ctober, november. You can fill the form online and send the printed copy to the IIT conducting the exams along with other required documents.

GATE is domain specific exam and it has different questions based on your branch.
Results are generally declared around 15th March.

All the best
10th May 2013, 11:21 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the date of entrance exam admission form sale in M.Tech?

HI

Admission to M.Tech is through GATE exam.
GATE exam is held on the 2nd Sunday of febraury each year.
Forms are available from 0ctober, november. You can fill the form online and send the printed copy to the IIT conducting the exams along with other required documents.

GATE is domain specific exam and it has different questions based on your branch.
Results are generally declared around 15th March.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?