3rd August 2010, 03:23 PM
geeta kamra

What is the date of Ph.D entrance exam form sale?

sir please tell me the detail regardingt the date of phd entrance form 2010 are issued by the gju hisar

Related Questions:
  1. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  2. From where I will get Ph.D entrance exam form? Last date of form submission?
  3. What is the submission date for Ph.D entrance exam form in MS university, Baroda?
  4. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  5. Information about Ph.D biotechnology entrance exam? Last date of sale of forms?
  6. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  7. When the application form of Nagpur University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus and examination date?
  8. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  9. Date of issue of the Ph.D entrance exam form for Ph.D in Gujarati subject?
  10. Details about Ph.D entrance exam form details for MS university, baroda?
  11. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  12. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in phd after M.Sc in Chemistry? When is the last date of entrance exam of it?
  14. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of entrance exams available to get PhD(Home Science) admission in India? Examination date of such entrance exams? -- [New]
  16. Date of sale of applicatioon form of Jharkhand Paramedical and Nursing entrance exam?
  17. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  18. When is the last date for entrance exam form for Ph.D in education?
11th February 2012, 12:51 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: What is the date of Ph.D entrance exam form sale?

Sorry, the last date of the Ph.D entrance exam form sale has been expired. The last date for the sale of Ph.D entrance exam form sale is 5th August, 2011.
You can apply for it the next year examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?