19th May 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of entrance test for iit-jee?

sir please tell us when the entrance test will be conducted for iit-jee.my application number is 11144688 and i am from nagaland state.I have chosen the location for exam in delhi,south miss.khengdauliu applicant

31st March 2015, 10:43 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: What is the date of entrance test for iit-jee?

The IIT JEE exam is conducted nation wide on a same day. There are two parts of JEE. The first exam is JEE Main which is conducted by CBSE. Only after getting through this exam, you can appear for JEE Advanced which is conducted by IITs.

The JEE Main exam is generally conducted on the first or second week of April and JEE Advanced is generally conducted in the last week of May.

For year 2015, the JEE Main off-line exam is being conducted on 4th day of April 2015, while the online exam is being conducted on 10th and 11th day of April 2015.

The JEE Advanced exam is being conducted on 24th May 2015.
1st April 2015, 10:30 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please tell us when the entrance test will be conducted for iit-jee.my application number is 11144688 and i am from nagaland state.I have chosen the location for exam in delhi,south miss.khengdauliu applicant
JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) is conducted for those aspirants who want to take the admission into the undergraduate engineering course (B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch) every year.

Exam is conducted in two phases i.e.,
  • JEE (Main) and
  • JEE (Advanced)
Generally, candidates after passing their 10+2 with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) subjects or its equivalent from the recognized board exam can apply for this exam.

Those candidates are eligible to sit for this exam, who were born on or after 1st October 1990. Age relaxation for SC/ST category applicable up to 5 years on upper age.

Exam Dates:
  • JEE (Main) will be conducted on >> 4th April 2015.
  • JEE (Advanced) will be conducted on >> 24th May 2015
For more details refer official website at here: Click HERE
2nd April 2015, 11:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

JEE ( JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ) the eamination is conducted by CBSE every year .
The examination is conducted to get admission in B.Tech/B.E in various engineering colleges whether it may be IIT/ NIT /State Government /Private .

The eligibility criteria is +2 passe or appeared students with PCM as main papers can apply for it .
The examination is conducted in two parts :----
1. JEE Mains .
2. JEE Advance .

Only those candidates who qualify in the first stage of JEE Mains can appear for Advance.

JEE Mains will be on 4th of April 2015.
JEE Advance is on 24th of May 2015.

Best of luck for your examination . For more details visit on cbse.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?