29th November 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the exam of veterinary?

I like to attend joint entrance examination for veterinary in kolkat. What is the date of examination in 2013 and what is steps to be followed.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course?
  2. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Date of the exam of ARS/NET exam? I am a post graduate student of veterinary science
  4. Date of All India Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandary Entrance Examination?
  5. Total number of seats in all veterinary colleges of India? Counseling date of AIPVT exam?
  6. Total number of seats in all veterinary colleges of India? What is the counseling date of AIPVT exam?
  7. How to get admission in Veterinary department B.V.S.C? How many seats are there for females in PMT exam? Procedure for admission?
  8. List of best colleges in India for PG Veterinary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Top veterinary colleges in India for doing PG in Veterinary Surgery
  10. Distance education university in Madhurai for B.Tech, BVSc distance course?
  11. How can I get admission in Veterinary Sciences in Hyderabad or College of Veterinary Science, Angrau, Tirupati?
  12. What is the difference between Veterinary Medicine and Veterinary Technology?
  13. How to apply for veterinary exam?
  14. How to apply for veterinary exam? -- [New]
  15. How to get a seat in Veterinary? I have secured 10726 rank in EAMCET
  16. How may I get information know about the TNPSC exam for veterinary surgeon? What are all the procedures to be done to make me eligible to write TNPSC? I have completed B.V.Sc & AH from College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Kerala
  17. Postgraduate course in veterinary medicine in India?
  18. Can I get into any college after scoring 363 AIPVT rank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?