8th April 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Date of the exam of ARS/NET exam? I am a post graduate student of veterinary science

i want know cource content, vacancies available and date of examination of ars/net exam, I am post graduate student of veterinary science (from animal reproduction, gynaecology and obstetrics division), thank you

21st June 2021, 11:52 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of the exam of ARS/NET exam? I am a post graduate student of veterinary science

ASRB National Eligibility Test is conducted by Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB). ASRB entrance exam is organized at the national level for the
eligible candidates for Lecturer or Assistant Professor in the State Agricultural University and in other Agricultural Universities.

The exam will be help in 1st week of July. Application form has been closed.

Application fee:-

Foe unreserved category:- Rs.1000/-

For EWS/OBC:- Rs.500/-

For SC/ST/Divyang/Women:- Rs. 250/-

Course Content:-
According to your qualifications these are the important topics.

Veterinary Gynaecology, Male Infertility, Infertility in Cows and Buffaloes, Veterinary Gynaecology, Equine Reproduction, , Veterinary Obstetrics, Andrology, Equine Reproduction, Canine and Feline Reproduction.

Good luck for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?