21st February 2013, 01:12 PM
Md faizan alam

What is the date fo TVS company for placement of diploma in Punjab

, i want to know which date tvs company will arrive for placement of diploma in punjab

Related Questions:
  1. TVS company related placement question papers of past 5 years?
  2. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  3. Does a Diploma holder have chance to get job in Chandigarh? Which company in Punjab recruits such Diploma holder?
  4. Which company is better between TVS Lucas and HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  5. What is the scope of getting a job in CS?
  6. What shall I do having not received any call from the Company after getting Placement being a candidate of BE with CSE?
  7. What should I do for best placement after completion of diploma in IT?
  8. List of top constructions companies in Punjab?
  9. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  10. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  11. How to get information regarding off campus placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of the top colleges offering course for diploma(ECE) holders in Punjab?
  13. Top universities and institutes in India offering Automobile Specialization course? How can I make my career in automobile industry?
  14. Information about placement assistant and last years placement records of FPGDIS diploma course from CDAC Bangalore?
  15. How to get a good placement in a core company? Any chance to get placed with CGPA of 7.8?
  16. How to do 6 months industrial training in good company?
  17. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?
  18. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?