18th September 2012, 11:45 AM
Arumugam R

What is the date of publish of UGC NET June results?

When will ugc publish NET June 2012 Result?
I got 56, 52 and 68 in 1,2 and 3 Paper respectively. May I eligible for lectureship in General Category

5th October 2012, 11:19 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of publish of UGC NET June results?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arumugam R View Post
When will ugc publish NET June 2012 Result?
I got 56, 52 and 68 in 1,2 and 3 Paper respectively. May I eligible for lectureship in General Category
Well you have scored more than passing marks in your NET Examination paper and if you want to confirm your marks, then please check the official website of UGC, Because the Result of UGC NET June examination was already Published and available in the official website.

The Result was already published on 18/Sep/2012 in the leading Newspapers or in the official website of UGC.

If you have not checked your marks, then please check soon, UGC also uploaded the marks for each one of the paper. You can also check the answer key of NET examination from the official website. If you passed in NET Examination, then you are eligible for Lectureship post and you can join any Indian colleges.

If you want more information then please check the official website of UGC.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
5th October 2012, 05:38 PM
sudha001

Default Re: What is the date of publish of UGC NET June results?

Hello Friend ,

The result for June 24th 2012 has been declared , you can check your result by visiting the following page that i have posted for you :

http://ugcnetonline.in/results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?