18th June 2012, 07:20 PM
Chean Gaurkar

What is the date of submission of forms for 10th pass students?

what is date of submite form for the 10th pass students in the batch of year 2012?

29th October 2012, 08:11 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the date of submission of forms for 10th pass students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chean Gaurkar View Post
what is date of submite form for the 10th pass students in the batch of year 2012?
Hi..

As you may know that class 10th is called the board class. It used to be the first board class that everybody had to face.
But these days the class 10th boards have become optional. So all those who wish to take it up, they go for it and the rest get grades based on their performance.

Though it varies in different parts of the country.

Coming to your query, I would say that your question is not very clear and prominent as in which form are you talking about.
There are numerous entrance exams which are held in our country every year and at every level be it a metric pass student. So that would not be possible to guess which exam form you wish to submit and when..

However I urge you to verify your query and post back to get relevant answer..
By the way if you are talking about the various school admission forms, then for your information I must tell you that there are no such randomly declared dates for the admissions.
You and your parents have to visit the school you wish to take admission in and then also sit for the entrance. Only selected candidates would be called for the interview.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?