19th February 2012, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of forms for M.A private for previous students?

respected sir..... pls tell me that, what is the last date for submission the form of MA private for previous students? nd pls tell me that kya last pospond hogi?
email id--- [email protected]
mb.no.--- 9536195070

23rd July 2012, 04:15 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date of submission of forms for M.A private for previous students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir..... pls tell me that, what is the last date for submission the form of MA private for previous students? nd pls tell me that kya last pospond hogi?
mb.no.--- 9536195070
Your question lack proper information. You haven't mentioned the name of the college/university. Without this information it is not possible to provide you the dates for submission of application and admission.
Most of the colleges/universities have already started giving the application form.
Hence, i would advice you to go the the institution administrative department, they would be able to help you with proper information. You can also visit the official website of the institution to get the information, as most of the college/university post the relevant dates for admission on their respective website.
18th August 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of forms for M.A private for previous students?

I have cleared my graduation from rajasthan.
now I want to take admission in Gujarat university in M.A. previous in sociology.
my medium was Hindi
so can I get admission in Hindi medium p.g course pls guide me pls pls pls
26th December 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN AGRA UNIV IN M.A. PREVIOUS IN ENGLESH
22nd February 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of m.a private forms of agra university 2012-20
13..sir pls give the ans???
26th February 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz tell me last date of re-exam of private ma previous online in dbrau university.
and ma final private form online last date.
thank you sir.
my email id is [email protected]
3rd September 2013, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

what is last date to fill m.a panjbi(private)form?
10th October 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1793006]respected sir..... pls tell me that, what is the last date for submission the form of MA private for previous students? nd pls tell me that kya last pospond hogi?
mb.no.--- 9407454472
18th January 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the last date of ma admission for private candidates in 2014 [email protected]
28th March 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me that,, what is the exam date sheet for m.a. 1st year private....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?