2nd March 2019, 06:21 PM
Mass Madhan

What is the difference between Marine Engineering and B.Sc Nautical Science?

After completing the 3 years of B.Sc Nautical course from AMET University can I get a job or I want to undergo any 12 moths training for navigation officer certificate while in the training period can I expect any salaries? Marine Engineering or B.S Nautical Science which is best?

16th March 2019, 02:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between Marine Engineering and B.Sc Nautical Science?

Marine engineering:-Marine Engineering is connected to mechanical engineering. BE Marine Engineering gives you detailed knowledge about how to design the structure, operate, construction,and safely maintaining all the machinery board on the ship.

BSc Nautical Science:-BSc Nautical Science courses gives you an opportunity to be a deck officer, second officer, chief officer and then a captain.

Yes, you can choose any of the options. There are certain universities which offer salaries or stipend during training. You can also apply for the vacancies available for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?