13th September 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Difference between BSc nautical and B.E marine

Brief the differences between B.Sc,nautical science and B.E/B.Tech, Marine engeenrlng in marine Universities in India

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between BSc Nautical Sciences and B.TEch Marine Engineering?
  2. difference between bsc nautical sciences and Btech marine engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Basic difference between Nautical and Marine Engineers? What is the scope in it?
  4. Is B.P. Marine academy is good for doing DNS leading to BSc in Nautical Science?
  5. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
  6. Marine courses available after B.Sc Nautical science? Availability of jobs?
  7. Difference between Nautical Science and Marine Engineering?
  8. Difference between diploma in Nautical Science leading to BSc degree and BSc Nautical Science degree?
  9. How to join Marine as an officer? Which is better between Marine Engg and Nautical Science?
  10. Short term post graduation course in Marine, Marine Engine, Nautical Science or Ship Building?
  11. How can Mechanical Engineers get jobs on Ships?
  12. Age limit for joining in Marine BSc Nautical Science course?
  13. Which posts can i apply for in Merchant Navy after completing B.Tech(Automobile)? Exams for the same?
  14. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  15. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU? -- [New]
  16. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  17. Best idea for my future study being a candidate having secured 50% in 10+2 PCM and interested in doing Job in Tata Motors?
  18. Books to be referred to prepare for IIT JEE? I have passed 9th class
11th May 2015, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between BSc nautical and B.E marine

what is the difference between bsc nautical science and B.E marine engineering ,which is the best ? which course would earn me more & can you tell me about the merits and demerits in both the courses
28th February 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between BSc nautical and B.E marine

What is the difference between BE marine engineering and BTech marine engineering ??
Which is easy to study ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?