29th June 2011, 12:44 PM
shreya1632

What is the difference between these colleges?

whats the difference between these colleges. I mean they just siund the same. Which ones better?

MAEER's M.I.T. College of Engineering , Kothrud, Pune and Maharashtra Institute Of Technology

Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, and Sardar Patel Colllege Of engineering

2nd June 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between these colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreya1632 View Post
whats the difference between these colleges. I mean they just siund the same. Which ones better?

MAEER's M.I.T. College of Engineering , Kothrud, Pune and Maharashtra Institute Of Technology

Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, and Sardar Patel Colllege Of engineering
both colleges are situated next to each other i.e MAEER'S MIT and Maharashtra institute of technology.The same applies for the next two colleges.
The difference between SPIT and SPCE is that they offer different streams while between MIT and MITCOE is that MITCOE is established as a sub-standard version of MIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?