8th September 2011, 04:17 PM

What is the fee structure of DDS from USA after completing BDS from India?

what r approximate fees to study DDS in USA after completing BDS in india?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  2. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  3. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA? Do I have any other options after completing BDS in India?
  4. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  5. From where can I do DDS after BDS in India? What is the cost of DDS course in USA? How can i get admission in USA?
  6. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA?
  7. How can I get scholarship for doing DDS in USA after completion of BDS? -- [New]
  8. What course we can take up in USA after completing B.D.S in India?
  9. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing PG course from USA?
  10. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  11. How Can I get admission in DDS(USA)? Which type of exam do I need to pass? What's the applying procedure?
  12. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  13. Indian BDS person eligible to practice in USA? How much is the fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. MDS in India or DDS in USA, which is better to study for BDS final year student?
  15. From where can I do DDS after BDS? Cost of the DDS course? Is there any capsule course after BDS? Salary after doing DDS and MDS in India and Abroad?
  16. List of courses offered in USA after completing BDS? Whta's the fee structure for the same?
  17. Job in USA after BDS from Myanmar? Can I continue to study MDS or DDS in USA?
  18. What are the courses after BDS in India?
21st April 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of DDS from USA after completing BDS from India?

how to apply n fee structure of dds.
30th July 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of DDS from USA after completing BDS from India?

what are the job possibilities after completing DDS from usa
11th June 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

from where can i do dds in usa? what is the cost of dds course and can i get admission in usa? is there any entrance test to study dds
10th July 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for my further studies after pursing my B.D.S
1st August 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Is b.tech same in all engineering colleges in india ? i mean to say whats the difference between an IIT and a simple engineering college ?
Assume that both the students in different colleges are scoring 9-10 cgpa . Marks of both are same , practical knowledge is same then where is the difference ? :-P and what does a company sees in an engineer during placement ? It is just the tag of IIT that we need to get good placement or practical knowledge and skill and marks ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?