28th August 2011, 09:46 PM
dinesh birla

What are the difference freeships/scholarships for economically backward students in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What is the income limit?

what are different freeship/ scholarship for economicly backward students(ebc) in govt medical colleges of maharashtra ? what is income limit?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship? What is the whole criteria of getting scholarship?
  2. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  3. What is the difference between OBC Backward caste non creamy layer and creamy layer?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany being Economically Backward?
  5. Is TFWS facility applicable for MCA?
  6. What is the interest benefit for taking education loan for B.Tech course? -- [New]
  7. Any government medical colleges after scoring 196.25 medical cutoff?
  8. Can I get scholarship to do CPT and ICAI course being a candidate of an economically backward family?
  9. Fee structure of PSG medical college? Minimum cutoff for backward class to get admitted in top government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  11. List of government colleges in outside which offer Lateral Entry in B.E. for E&TC Diploma student of Maharashtra? Is there concession for other state student?
  12. If i score below 100 in Manipal MBBS entrance exam will I get any scholarship?
  13. Can I apply for EBC if I am a student of BDS?
  14. Cut off marks for various Government Medical colleges of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. How to get scholarship for economically backward student with 98% marks in intermediate?
  17. What is the MH CET cut-off of Government Medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Which are the government B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra with minimum fee for 60% students?
18th September 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the difference freeships/scholarships for economically backward students in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What is the income limit?

please tell me the income limit for scholarship in maharashtra
22nd September 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the difference freeships/scholarships for economically backward students in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What is the income limit?

i am a girl from middle class took admission in privet medcal college through associate merit searching for scholarship
16th March 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

what is difference between freeships and scholorships? what is the income ceiling to get freeship as per maharashtra government?
10th October 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the limit for free ship to BE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?