25th June 2010, 09:45 PM
ashwini jinturkar

Which are the government B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra with minimum fee for 60% students?

pls.tell me all the government bed colleges in maharashtra with minimun fees for 60%.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges in outside which offer Lateral Entry in B.E. for E&TC Diploma student of Maharashtra? Is there concession for other state student?
  2. Government colleges in Maharashtra with less fee structure?
  3. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  4. What is the fee structure of colleges in Maharashtra for BAMS by Government quota? -- [New]
  5. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  7. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  8. Fee for BSc Agriculture in government colleges for SC students?
  9. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the difference freeships/scholarships for economically backward students in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What is the income limit?
  11. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  12. What exams should I answer for aeronautical engineering? Which are the government colleges in Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  13. Total number of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? How many seats are there in those colleges and what is the fee?
  14. List of government colleges in Mumbai and Thane? What is the fee structure and admission process?
  15. List of top government colleges for doing BBA near Maharashtra? What is the basic fee structure followed?
  16. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  17. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  18. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
3rd July 2011, 09:57 PM
amisha rath

Default Re: Which are the government B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra with minimum fee for 60% students?

There are many good B.Ed college in Maharashtra here i have listed top B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra.
1.Gandhi Shikshan Bhavan's Smt. Surajba College of Education, Mumbai
2.Gokhale Education Society's College of Education and Research, Mumbai
3.Government College of Arts and Science,Aurangabad
4.Government College of Education,Ratnagiri
5.Government College of Education, Buldana
6.Government College of Education,Beed
7.Government College of Education, Raigad
8.Government College of Education Godhani Road,Yavatmal
9.Government College of Education Near Jintur Naka,Parbhani
10.Government College of Education Station Road,Akola
Government has decided fee for B Ed full course 40000. that will be 20000 per anum. that is the minimum fee for all gov. colleges.
3rd July 2011, 09:59 PM
amisha rath

Default Re: Which are the government B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra with minimum fee for 60% students?

There are many good B.Ed college in Maharashtra here i have listed top B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra.
1.Gandhi Shikshan Bhavan's Smt. Surajba College of Education, Mumbai
2.Gokhale Education Society's College of Education and Research, Mumbai
3.Government College of Arts and Science,Aurangabad
4.Government College of Education,Ratnagiri
5.Government College of Education, Buldana
6.Government College of Education,Beed
7.Government College of Education, Raigad
8.Government College of Education Godhani Road,Yavatmal
9.Government College of Education Near Jintur Naka,Parbhani
10.Government College of Education Station Road,Akola
Government has decided fee for B Ed full course 40000. that will be 20000 per anum. that is the minimum fee for all gov. colleges.
7th July 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

which are the government bed colleges under nagpur university?
19th July 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

In bed entrance 2011 I got average 73% (including cet degree marks) and I am a commerce background student .
Is their any possibility for me to get govt seat in mumbai.
19th July 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How many fees in b.ed
26th August 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

my name has not come in second round what is the procedure after that ?
8th October 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structre of b.ed admission in jamiya
22nd November 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how many government colleges are in aurangabad maharashtra?
30th November 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i m a teacher but i want to do b.ed course by correspondence based on mumbai university this year only from any private college. So please suggest me the colleges in mumbai where i can take admission now
24th February 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What does the minimum fees for b.ed? And name the goverment college near the borivali
27th February 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Kindly tell me if there are any government B ed colleges in Nashik?
23rd May 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

give me information of government b.ed college in thane name,fees and address
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?