10th February 2020, 07:23 PM
Amritha Subhash

What are the different M.Sc specializations options available after B.Sc Electronics?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc in Electronics and now I wish to do Post Graduation as well but I do not wish to do my M.Sc in Electronics. So, what are other best options available for me apart from Electronics? What about M.Sc in Bio-Informatics?

11th May 2020, 11:21 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different M.Sc specializations options available after B.Sc Electronics?

Having completed Graduation with B.Sc Electronics, if you are not interested to go for M.Sc Electronics, you can choose of any of the below courses at Post Graduation level
MBA
MCA

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course. The following 2 specializations in MBA course would be good choice for you
MBA in Operational Management
MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management

Hope you are having Mathematics subject in your Graduation along with Graduation. If you are interested in Software side, you can opt for MCA course.

There are good number of job opportunities for candidates in software companies after completion of MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?