22nd November 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the different streams in 11th standard to take?

What are different streams in class eleventh? Can you please list them out for me? I would need to get enrolled in the best stream, can you please provide me with the information on this? Awaiting for the answer on this. Thank you.

24th November 2017, 03:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different streams in 11th standard to take?

The available streams in 11th are ;-

Science.

Commerce.

Arts.

Biology.

These are the best available stream for candidates who have passed 10th std. So, select the stream in which you are more interested.
24th November 2017, 11:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Basically for pursuing higher secondary school degree the possible streams are Science, Commerce and Arts/Humanities.

Further these streams are available for different subject combinations as science stream is available with PCM and PCB group where as commerce stream is possible with and without Mathematics. Similarly there is various other possible subject combinations.

Apart from regular higher secondary school degree one can even go for diploma course in various streams.

As far as you are concerned about the best possible stream for pursuing Class 11th studies then as per my advise it should be only dependent of your particular strength and interest only rather than other observations. Also I would like to let you know that each stream of academics has reasonable scope in their particular field. So you must go for that stream which lies to your strength.
24th November 2017, 11:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Streams to be chosen after completing 10th are as follows:-
Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
Commerce (this stream is related to trade, commerce, business and financial marketing)
Arts (this stream is related to History, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, languages, Anthropology, Human Resources, journalism and many more.)
Diploma

You should choose stream as per your interest and it totally depends on you. No one can decide about your interest.
10th December 2017, 07:32 PM
rajnikant1993

Dear Friend,

There are various streams which you can opt after 10th.
Some of them are

1-Science Stream (PCM)- Physics Chemistry and Maths

2-Bio Stream (PCB)- Physics Chemistry and Bilogy

3-Commerce Stream.

4-Arts Stream.

5-Agriculture Stream.

Depending upon your area of interest you can opt for any of the
above mentioned stream in 11th standard.

You must be very much careful in selection of stream because
depending upon it you must do your graduation and your whole
career will depend on that.

Thank You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?