16th June 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible readmission in 12th class after an year gap?

sir, I have passed 12th board exam nd get 1year gap. nd now I want to take readmision in 12th board exam due to less marks. so its possible or not??

16th June 2015, 10:54 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible readmission in 12th class after an year gap?

No it is not possible to take admission in 12th class after a year gap but you can go for improvement exams fill up the forms available in the month of august and then exams are held in the month of march so in that manner you will get an appropriate time for preparations , or if you wanna take admission in 12th class from starting then only NIOS board (national institute of Open schooling ) provides admission in 12th class directly on the basis of 10th class results , i suggests you go for Improvement exams because NIOS board is recognized but not reputed Board atleast in india
16th June 2015, 11:27 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible readmission in 12th class after an year gap?

Yes it is possible to take readmission in 12th board.,but 11th standard is the initial stage for the 12th board i.e 12standard is the continous part of the 11th standard.

So due change in the syllabus, you might miss the certain topics which is there in 11th.

In case of cbse you can get admission in 12th directly wgereas in state board you need to appwar for 11th and then proceed for 12th standard. As in statw board marks sheet contain both the marks of 11th-12th standard.hence called aa intermediate.
17th June 2015, 12:33 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes it is possible but i cannot understand that why are you getting admission again as you have chance to improve your performance.

You have chance to improve your 12th standard performance by filling improvement exam form. By this option you will apply for giving exams in all these subjects in which you want to do improvement.

For using this option just visit to nearest book stall or online form filling shop and ask him for improvement exam form for 12th standard. Purchase form and fill it properly without cutting and overlapping. For reducing risk of mistakes i suggest you to fill it with pencil first. After that rub it and fill it with pen. Once you fill form then post it to address given in form. Attach all required documents which are attested properly and demand draft of exam fee.

After that they will send your enrollment number to your mentioned residential address. You can get date sheet from their official website.
17th June 2015, 01:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that it is not possible to get yourself re-admitted to 12th examination. Had you not missed out 1 year, you would have probably got admission in 12th standard or you would be most eligible to sit for improvement examination.
22nd August 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 12th Bseb with56% in 2014 is it possible to give improvement exam in 2016
23rd August 2015, 08:49 AM
newmoon06

Yes it is possible to give improvement exam for the in which you want to improve. Through improvement exam you will get opportunity to improve your performance in exam.
Improvement exam is not for fail students. It is for those who are not satisfy with their marks which they have secured in class 12th exam.

For improvement exam you need to fill registration form through which you can register yourself for class 12th. Try to fill the registration form correctly otherwise it will be rejected. You can get registration form from the schools or from book shops. After that you will get the schedule of dates for exam.
24th August 2015, 12:26 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

It is not possible to take admission in 12th after a gap of a year .
According to CBSE norms, a student can apply for improvement examination if the student is not satisfied with the marks that they obtained in boards examination of 12th but it is only possible only in he following year of appearing in 12th boards examination.
The only way to reappear in 12th is through admission in 11th again and then appear n boards examination after 2 years but it seems a bad idea to waste 2 precious years.
You should take admission for higher study to continue your study with the marks you got in 12th.
25th August 2015, 01:29 AM
sumitrahul76

No,it is not possible to take admission in 12th after a gap of a year .
According to the scheme of CBSE it seems to be impossible.
you should prepared for the board examination of 12th according to the prescribed syllabus if CBSE ,it would be the better option for you instead of dropping.
But if u surely want to readmission then you've to drop two precious years which according to me will not be a better option.
1st May 2018, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to ask that I am already pass class 12 in 2017 an in my one subject I got less marks an I want to improve my marks but on that time due some reason I am not fill the improvement form so can I fill the improvement form in this time 2018...It is possible or not ...If it is not possible then can I take admission in class 12 again ....
1st February 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Should I've to give practical exams again in 12th cbse?, if I failed in 12th and have a gap year and then reappearing as a private candidate in aissce.
25th March 2019, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, if I am a reappear student of one subject in 12th science bseh or hbse board then I take readmission in that class? Or if I qualified in 12th but having lose scoring then I take readmission in that class?
thanking you
Rahul
25th June 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I was failed in my 12 board and also gap one year.
Can I join again in class 12 after that?
10th July 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to getting fill up reexamination form of failed in with bihar board exam?
11th January 2021, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I was failed in my 12 board and also gap one year.
Can I join again in class 12 after that?
31st March 2021, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

After clear class 11 1 year gap and I want to admission in 12 class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?