25th May 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the diploma nursing cutoff marks and application issue date?

please tell diploma nursing cutoff mark and application issue date

24th September 2013, 01:42 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: What is the diploma nursing cutoff marks and application issue date?

Bsc nursing admission 2013 in Tamilnadu
This is the details about Bsc nursing admission 2013 in Tamilnadu Application form Counselling status of M.sc paramedical courses. Tamil nadu medicinal council has announced the notification of Bsc nursing admission 2013 in tamilnadu and paramedical admission 2013 in tamilnadu. The application forms of the above coursed are available at Government hospitals of Tamil nadu.
Last date to send the filled Bsc nursing application form 2013 in tamilnadu: 05/07/2013
Bsc nursing application form 2013 in tamilnadu, and paramedical admission 2013 in tamilnadu application form issue stated already by the last week of June 2013.

Details of B.sc nursing and Paramedical courses offered
Bsc nursing four years course,
B.pharm four years course,
Physiotherapy four years course,
BASLP course four years,
Bsc radiology and imaging technology three years course,
Bsc radiotherapy technology three years course,

Eligibility to apply for any of this course is pass in 12 std with biology as compulsory subject.

Details of B.sc nursing counselling 2013 in Tamilnadu: 180 seats
Paramedical nursing counselling 2013 in tamilnadu: 120 seats
Remaining available seats for other courses are: 145
Tamilnadu nursing application 2013 is available at all government hospitals of Tamil nadu state.

The details of Nursing application status, counselling date for BSC nursing 2013 tamilnadu and nursing cut off marks tamilnadu 2013 year are available at the website of http://www.tnhealth.org/ and www.tn.gov.in
The information of diploma nursing application form 2013 tamilnadu, msc nursing application form 2013 tamilnadu, msc nursing counselling 2013 tamilnadu, msc nursing admission 2013 tamilnadu will be updated after the official notification.
7th July 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the diploma nursing cutoff marks and application issue date?

when will you give application form for diplomo nursing...and what subjects you will consider for it.,
21st August 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my cutoff is 174.75 and I want to join bsc course is it possible to get admission in government college under BC category
16th May 2018, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

What mark is required in 12th for getting govt college for paramedical courses like d bpharm
18th May 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

When the call for for diploma nursing started my cut off is 129.75 is this eligible for join diploma in nursing pls answer
14th July 2021, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Diploma nursing cut off in 2021 or please answer for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?