3rd May 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th? How can I join Accounts?

hello i m kajal gohil. i m cnfusd wat 2 do after 12th.????????? i m interest in accounts ......i hv also knowldge of sales tax tds etc retruns.......... so i mnt decidng tht whch cource is best 4 me???????????

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and requirements to join Indian Defence Accounts Service for 12th candidate?
  2. Which stream is better for me between Science and Commerce? Which has more chances to be successful? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join Pilot training course after completing 12th by vocation group in accounts+management?
  4. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths if I fail in accounts and maths in 12th board?
  5. Career options after 12th from Private without Accounts? Can i join BBA in DU?
  6. Should I join ICAI program after completion of 12th?
  7. What to do after 12th? Any course related to accounts that can be done?
  8. What to do after 12th if I am interested in Accounts?
  9. How can I join Indian Air Force central accounts office after completing 12th with commerce stream?
  10. Can I choose Accounts as a subject if I am having more interest in Accounts?
  11. U. P. Board Intermediate General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to Join Visual communication course after completion of 12th in Vocational Stream with 67.17% marks?
  13. Addresses of some placement agencies to get Biotech Job in Bangalore?
  14. Will i get Accounts hons. after scoring 53 in accounts in Boards?
  15. Procedure to join Indian Army for a B.Com in Accounts and Finance completed girl candidate -- [New]
  16. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths? I have failed in accounts and maths in my 12th boards and have fine arts subject with me
  17. Which latest course should i do after 12th in MCVC in Accounts & Auditing?
  18. How to get a job in accounts side after completing B.Tech ECE?

29th August 2011, 03:26 PM
ranips

Default Re: What to do after 12th? How can I join Accounts?

Hello
It is better that mention your main subjects in 12th class in your question.If you done your 12 th class with M.PC or MEC ,CEC then you can choose the garduation in B.Com,since you are intersted i accounts you can join in CA foundation course otherthan B.Com.Now adays CA the best course for getting salaries in both private and governemnt sectors.

29th August 2011, 03:41 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What to do after 12th? How can I join Accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello i m kajal gohil. i m cnfusd wat 2 do after 12th.????????? i m interest in accounts ......i hv also knowldge of sales tax tds etc retruns.......... so i mnt decidng tht whch cource is best 4 me???????????
What to do after 12th? How can I join Accounts?

You have not mentioned your stream in class 12th i.e whether you were a science student or commerce student but there is no problem because students with science stream can also go for B.Com .But if you were a science student in class 12th ,you will face littlebit problem because you will have to start from 0 level.

As you said earlier that you are interested in Accounts ,there are following popular courses that you can do :
  • Chartered Accountancy(CA)- This course is now in full demand but its duration creates difficulty for student.But undoubtedly it is the best course a Commerce student should do.
  • Cost Accountant(ICW)- This is a new course which was not present in past but this is also in demand now a days.

• Company Secretary(CS)- This course is very much in demand because most of the companies need a CS who takes care of any law related problem in company and saves it from any problem.

• The above mentioned courses can also be done after graduation.

With Regards
ravik1214

29th August 2011, 03:59 PM
jitendra11117

hi friend
first of you didn't clear that what's your stream in 12th class . if you have comm. stream then you can in this stream easily
but if you have science stream then you didn't get it .

29th August 2011, 04:07 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

hello friend
You ca go for accounts after your 12th .
If you are from comerce stream then you can directly appear for admission in any course of accountancy

You can pursue CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY
You can also work as a cost ACCOUNTANT
You can aork as a company sceretary also

if you are from science stream then also you can go for accountancy as a career

best of luck

29th August 2011, 04:41 PM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

as you have interest in accounts so you should go for commerce in graduation.

after that you may apply for these courses like

CA

ICWAI

CS

all the best.

29th August 2011, 06:04 PM
rana2011
Banned

There are following popular courses that you can do:-

**Chartered Accountancy(CA)- This course is now in full demand but its duration creates difficulty for student.But undoubtedly it is the best course a Commerce student should do.

**Cost Accountant(ICW)- This is a new course which was not present in past but this is also in demand now a days.

**Company Secretary(CS)- This course is very much in demand because most of the companies need a CS who takes care of any law related problem in company and saves it from any problem.

Thanks!!

29th August 2011, 06:32 PM
SonalSinghal

Well, which ever field you belong to whether it's a science,accounts,commerce without maths,or humanities.One professional line with good job prospects is always open which Masters in Business Administration.
There are many specializations in it which you can opt according to your interest area.
But before that one must pursue BBA or B.com .
Apart from CA's ,ICW's or C.S .. you have a good opportunities after MBA.

Adding this i would suggest you a University which provides MBA,have a look at Mahatma Gandhi University which is UGC-AICTE-DEC approved..They provide a good learning material ,faculty,management is good their learning material ,online on demand exams,multi-exit & multi entry isn't it exciting that too with nominal fee structure have a look at www.mgu.edu.in

29th August 2011, 07:02 PM
dhruv007

for a commerce students , there rae many option are available. the best option is to do CA . for this you have registered for this exam, registration fees is 6000\-Rs . there are 16 exam are occured which to pass by you to take the degree of CA ,. other option are ICWA& CS .

29th August 2011, 07:52 PM
chandrama_verma

Quote:

you have not mention your stream in 12th , if you are the student of commerse then it will be beneficial for you and you can opt the accounting but if you are the student of science or art and all then it can be dificult for u .
But some body said that there is will , there is way so don't worry as you said that you are intrested in accounting so u can go for CA(i.e. Chartered Accounting.).you can join it after 12th or after completing your graduation....

And I will suggest that u should complete your graduation first then after accounting .

Wish u goo luck...

29th August 2011, 08:33 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
u can do ur B.Com even if u are not from the commerce stream..but for that u need a good percentage in ur class 12th..if u have a decent percentage..then try applying for B.Com hons. in ur nearby colleges..

29th August 2011, 08:57 PM
trupti10

as u told that you are 12th passout student but you didnt mention your stream whether it is science or commerce but as you told you are interested in accounts so there are some courses listed below:
1.B Com (Honours in Accounting and Finance):
Duration for this course is 3 years.

2.C.S(Company Secretory):as there is boosting in economy,many companies have made a growth and many new companies are emerged so scope for Company secretory is also increased.This course includes 3 stages.Foundation program, Executive program, and Professional program.if you wanted to do this course immediately after 12th then you go for foundation level.then only you can apply for executive program and after that professional program.if you want to do this after graduation then you can directly apply for executive program.The exam for all there levels will be held during june and december.

29th August 2011, 10:59 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you are saying that you are interested in Accounts , then after completion

of 12th you can go for courses like-

CA(Chartered Accountant)

ICWAI

CS(Company secretary)

B.Com in Accountancy

You can go for any of these course..

All the best..

30th August 2011, 01:16 AM
NEIL6

I think CA course will be better for you. It will provide you better salary both in government as well as in private sector.

12th November 2011, 12:19 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

You haven't given any information which branch have you studied in your 10+2.

Since you like accounts, I am assuming this that you have studied Commerce.

Now it has found that, people who go with whatever they like, shine a lot later in that field.

Since you like accounts, accounting is your passion, I would suggest you to take up such a subject in your graduation.

You can take B.Com and then later do MBA in accounting and finance.

You would easily get a job in any MNC, based on the quality of your knowledge.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?