26th August 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Addresses of some placement agencies to get Biotech Job in Bangalore?

give addressess of some placement agencies to get biotech jobs in bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Biotech placement agencies in bangalore? I am studying MSc in Biotechnology
  2. How can I join private company after doing Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What are the jobs related to Plan Biotech? List of Biotech companies in Bangalore which are suitable for my career?
  4. Will I able to do MBA coure being a candidate not having Maths in 10+2?
  5. What are the jobs available after passing MSc Biotech?
  6. How to proceed to get a job in Biotech Company if I am an MSc Industrial Biotech Fresher? Which companies intake freshers?
  7. Biotechnology summer training in Bangalore? Where and how to do? -- [New]
  8. How to do B..Tech Biotech for industrial training?
  9. How much salary will I get after completing BSc Biotech degree from Bangalore University and also doing HPCL training program? In which companies can I get the job?
  10. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  11. Placement in R&D Companies or Biotech Companies after M.Tech in Biotech?
  12. Which companies offer jobs for freshers in Biotechnology Research Fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?
  14. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  15. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  16. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  17. List of pharmaceutical companies in Vizag?
  18. Eligibility criteria and placement procedure for a job in Microsoft GTSC Bangalore
27th December 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Addresses of some placement agencies to get Biotech Job in Bangalore?

I have completed my MSc microbiology and have 2 years of industrial experience. I wish to know how can I find job in Bangalore? Are there any placement agencies which will help me out?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?