31st July 2011, 09:10 PM
Chaitrali N

What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?

Is there scope for after bsc biotechnology? Is biotechnology well developed in India if yes then are there good chances for Girls in this field?? Also what can I do after bsc biotechnology??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  2. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  3. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  4. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  6. What are the opportunities and scope for girls in Air Force? -- [New]
  7. Scope of Government jobs after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology or B.Sc in advance zoology and biotechnology?
  8. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  9. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  10. Any scope in government sector for BSc Biotech?
  11. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?
  12. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  13. Do girls have a scope in marine biotechnology? What is the fees structure?
  14. What is the scope of Biotechnology?
  15. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  16. What is the scope for girls in BSc Optometry?
  17. Is it correct decision of choosing Biotechnology? Does this course have good scope? Where to work after completing Biotechnology?
  18. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
15th August 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?

what can i do in perth w.a. after doing b.sc biotechnology from panjab university chandigarh india
29th August 2011, 10:12 PM
jitendra11117

Default Re: What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?

hi friends
you can go in medical field and if you are interested then go in army field ,airforce field
navy
defense
hospital
29th October 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

scope in hospital ?
19th November 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.sc. biotechnology final year and i want to join defense hospita.
but how i am join it? if there is any institute which help me to join it?
5th January 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

what to do after bsc biotechnology ?is it better to go for msc or mba
8th January 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

hey
m dng bsc biotech fst year
m interested in doing mba in biotech after the completn of bsc biotech
so cn u tel me whts the scope of mba biotech in india nd abt job opp
17th January 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

what to do after M.Sc Biotechnology?
17th January 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

what to do after M.Sc Biotechnology?
17th January 2012, 03:21 PM
kmaj

Hi,

b.sc biotechnology is very good course.....after graduation higher studies is better thing when compared to job......if you continue higher studies means m.sc or MBA or any other course then you will get good job and to get government job is very easy....

all the best
21st February 2012, 02:52 PM
aspire007

you can go in medical field and if you are interested then go in army field ,airforce field
navy
defense
hospital
23rd April 2012, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

can a girl nter in to a teaching field after doing B.SC. biotchnology?
29th May 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

hai.. i just wnt to know.. can i do m.sc in genetics aftr b.sc biotecnology ?..
4th June 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of biotechnology?
11th June 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of B.Sc. biotechnology for girls???
is this good for girls???
20th June 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

hi,
Plz tell me any1 who knows that wat is the role n jobs of biotechnology in army/navy ???
2nd September 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

which is the best university for bsc. Biotechnology.. After bsc... For Further study which which subject can i study. Or in which-which subject can i do masters. And all its scope.... Afterits completion.....where can i get the job... Plz suggest me...
19th February 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

what are all the colleges in chennai for B.SC Biotechnology...? that too girls college.
21st March 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

hai i am anees..,
i doing my b.sc biotechnology course.after i finish my b.sc biotechnology may i do m.tech biotechnology? pls say answer for my question.pls
23rd June 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of b.sc biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?