24th June 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it correct decision of choosing Biotechnology? Does this course have good scope? Where to work after completing Biotechnology?

do biotechnology have o good scope? does chossing it as a career is a correct decision? is it tough to study? where would we work after studying biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and scope of B.Sc(Biotechnology) course? Can I get good salary after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  2. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  3. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. Is it necessary to do M.Tech. to get a good job just after B.Tech. in biotechnology? What is the scope of biotechnology studies?
  5. What are the opportunities for B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Can I opt for Biotechnology in B.Tech?
  6. Scope after completing Diploma in Biotechnology? Expected salary and best steps to be taken?
  7. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology?
  8. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  9. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  10. What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?
  11. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  12. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  13. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  14. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  15. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  16. Is it a right decision to take MBA after completing biotechnology?
  17. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  18. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it correct decision of choosing Biotechnology? Does this course have good scope? Where to work after completing Biotechnology?

which colleges in mumbai provide biptechnology studies in mumbai..?is it necesary to give p.c.m.b in mht-c.e.t or just p.c.b is fine? and what after studying biotechnology,the kind of job available ??
29th August 2011, 10:17 PM
jitendra11117

Default Re: Is it correct decision of choosing Biotechnology? Does this course have good scope? Where to work after completing Biotechnology?

yes friend
it's correct decision of choosing biotechnology.
this courses have good scope just like that
medical field
navy force
defense
airforce
10th October 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I had been planning to switch over to doing biotechnology.I wanted to know about the future prospects after doing biotechnology and which course to go in for after doing biotechnology.kindly help me.
15th November 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

My friend's daughter wanted to become a drug designer. She is in Twelvth Standard.
What Course should she take and where it is available in Tamil Nadu, India.
21st May 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

do biotechnology have good scope? which is the best college to do biotechnology
23rd May 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i m realli confused if i hav 2 choose biotech as my stream in engg coz ppl suggest me not 2 do so.............as it has no scope in india at all!!!!!!!!!!!! is there realli no scope in india??????????
7th July 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I was completed my higher studies now... I. Chooseing biotech only. Bt I am so confuseing. Is biotec useful for my future????? H ow. Much salary depend on dis course??? Kindly clea my confusion
28th May 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a 10 2 Bipc student I am confused to choose biotechnology what will be the scope after doing biotechnology which is the best biotechnology institute in Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?