9th January 2011, 11:58 PM
vineetasoni

What to do after B.Tech. if haven't got any job yet?

i m B.Tech fresher..didnt get job yet..what should i hv to do??

10th January 2011, 09:44 AM
rahul_kumar066

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech. if haven't got any job yet?

I think you should study further .if you are interested for gaining more knowledge in your area you should go for m.tech and if you are interested in management you could go for mba.
10th January 2011, 10:00 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What to do after B.Tech. if haven't got any job yet?

U can either opt for MTECH for which u have to clear GATE,
Or u can write GRE to study in foreign institute ... otherwise u can also go for MBA.
10th January 2011, 10:06 AM
rks_estate

Hi,

After B.Tech, if you are not getting any job till date then you should upgrade your qualification. you should do M.E. or M.Tech. etc. or side by side you may try for government jobs or private jobs.

And, if you are unable to do M.E. or M.Tech regular then you should join as a correspondance course.

For government job preparation is very important, so you can join any coaching institute for competitive exams.

Try for the private sector jobs also.

Best of Luck
10th January 2011, 10:27 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Good morning dear,

If you are intrested in further studies then you can go in many filed like M.Tech,MBA ,can join any choiching center and learn any langauge in which you are interested well today there is the demand of JAVA,UNIX,DOT NET,LINUX etc.

If you are interested in doing job you can prepare for any any exam like if you want to join defence service then you can prepare for NDA ,CDSC exam ..........

Good luck.....
10th January 2011, 10:50 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

It is really a bad news .but don't worry you can find jobs on visiting this link -http://freshersjobs.com/

but if you are interested in further higher studies ,then you will have to sit in GATE EXAM for entry into M.Tech courses, CAT,MAT for entry into M.B.A courses. these exams are just entrance exam.get good marks and ranks to get good colleges .engineering students generally prefer to do M.Tech .

you haven't mentioned about your branch so, i am unable to help you more .please provide us the full information so that we can help you .
10th January 2011, 11:08 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

your question is not clear .please clarify your question in order to get satisfactory answer.
if you are asking about method of getting job then please visit -http://www.freshersworld.com .here you will find so many jobs. apply according to the guideline provided .

and if you are serious about further higher studies then appear in GATE , secure good marks (above 90%) to get good colleges like IITs and NITs for entry into M.Tech courses
appear in CAT,MAT and secure good marks to get IIM.
10th January 2011, 11:10 AM
bikenindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineetasoni View Post
Hello Vineetasoni,

Don't get panic. There are so many options you can do after B.Tech.
Even if you want to get a job, then you have to search, post your resume in various company and you will surely get it.

Or you can go for higher studies
1. GATE exam- for doing ME or M.Tech
2. CAT exam - for doing MBA

Or you can take some extra courses and applied for better job such as
CCNA
MCSE, etc

All the best.
Thank you
10th January 2011, 11:11 AM
sauravkumarjhumritelaiya
Member+

Please specify your branch so that i can help you in getting jobs related to your branch. you can find jobs on site http://www.freshersworld.com
for getting entry into m.tech appear in GATE and for entry into M.B.A appear in CAT,MAT,XAT.
10th January 2011, 11:11 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

No need to worry. Post your resume on job sites and prepare for govt. jobs like PO in banks.
Also try to get higher education either MTech or MBA. It will be a good option for you.

All the Best...
10th January 2011, 11:16 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after completion of B.Tech if you don't have any job then you have to decide what you want to do.

if you want to do any job then you have to try for job. you have to apply for various job according to your qualification, stream etc. you should post your resume in various website like www.freshersworld.com, www.monster.com, www.timesjobs.com etc. you have to appear in various recruitment examination to get job.

but now if you want to do further study like MBA or M.Tech then you have to appear in entrance examination to take admission in these course. for this you have to fill up application form and you have to study according to the examination syllabus. if you go for higher study your job opportunity will be increased.

also you may do some short term course according to your stream to improve your practical knowledge and then apply for job. this will give you lot of advantages to get the job.

best wishes.
10th January 2011, 12:06 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Keep on trying for jobs at private sector.You can go for walk-in in different company.
You can register yourself with different websites like www.timesjobs.com or www.monsterindia.com,etc.As you can easily get job offers through that sites.
You can try for government jobs.
Also you can do other post graduate courses like M.Tech,MBA etc.

Best Of LUck!!
10th January 2011, 01:31 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Like you so many students are unplaced,don't be hope less.Stay in studies don't be detach from studies.Prepare for GATE,CAT or apply for PSU/Government jobs.So many ways are open.
10th January 2011, 01:37 PM
amreshkumar

Post Re: What to do after B.Tech. if haven't got any job yet?

i want to join in goverment jobs in indian railway so what to ndo after complite b.e degree
10th January 2011, 01:47 PM
amreshkumar

Post Re: What to do after B.Tech. if haven't got any job yet?

i want to join in goverment jobs in indian railway so what to ndo after complite b.e degree
10th January 2011, 02:46 PM
mishra245

B.tech students are very intelligent so you can search jobs for particular field.
You can apply for more private companies and also upload your CV to various website like:
timesjob.com,shine.com and etc.
and if you are not agp between the degree and jobs so you can enter in the teachering field.
It is always open for the B.tech student.
10th January 2011, 03:28 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: What to do after B.Tech. if haven't got any job yet?

Quote:
Dear friend,
dont warry, if you have a 60% overall marks and a good technical and communication skill then you must be get a job...
10th January 2011, 03:34 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

There are two best options to choose once you complete your B.tech. Either you search for a job as freshers are recruited at large numbers nowadays by most of the companies. Prepare and try for the interviews both on the public and the private sectors.
And if you are unable to get into any of the companies then chose for the higher education of your passion.
10th January 2011, 06:05 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Hello,

After your btech there is two choices:

1:job: if you donr get job,keep searching in websites like www.freshersworld.com,www.monster.com

2.Higher studies:
Go for GATE,MAT,CAT exam for post graduates programmes for better chance.

All the best!!!
10th January 2011, 09:04 PM
yajvendra

Dear friend
As i know its depend on your interest that if you want to do further studies then you can do MBA or M.Tech. if you want to go into technical field then you can do M.Tech and if you are interested in management then you can do MBA.
and if you want to do jobs then read employment news and websites for information like www.freshersworld.com etc...
good luck.....
29th June 2011, 11:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Your area of specialization in B.tech is not clear. It will help in suggesting career options for you. Also have you attended any interviews in any major company’s. Now, in the present situation, you can try mainly 2 things. One you can opt for higher studies like M.B.A or M.Tech. If you are really keen on getting a job, then you can first prepare yourself for that. You will have to try to get jobs, which are on offer at place away from home too.
11th August 2011, 06:15 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi..
friends.

after completion of B.Tech if you don't have any job then you have to decide what you want to do.

if you want to do any job then you have to try for job. you have to apply for various job according to your qualification, stream etc. you should post your resume in various website like www.freshersworld.com, www.monster.com, www.timesjobs.com etc. you have to appear in various recruitment examination to get job.

but now if you want to do further study like MBA or M.Tech then you have to appear in entrance examination to take admission in these course. for this you have to fill up application form and you have to study according to the examination syllabus. if you go for higher study your job opportunity will be increased.

also you may do some short term course according to your stream to improve your practical knowledge and then apply for job. this will give you lot of advantages to get the job.

best wishes.
11th August 2011, 11:49 PM
aisham

Quote:
If you are interested in doing job then you should try to get job. As you are saying that you have done B.tech so that is a very good degree. You will get job if not average then some very low salary and afterwords with your experience it may increase. You try to give interviews in various places so atleast some may select you. You have a good degree and so good opportunity to work do not waste. Firstly it seems like that but when we give so many interviews then we able to handle the interviews.
You see advertise in newspaper, magazine and put your cv on these sites and surely you will get jobs.
www.monsterindia.com
www.naukri.com
12th August 2011, 12:24 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You have done your B.tech course, and you don't get a job.. So, my friend , according to me, you should go for higher study like-
M.tech
MBA
MCA

If you want to gather more knowledge in your subject and want to get a job in core sector then go for M.tech.. After that you can get a good job in core sector..
For doing M.tech you have to appear in GATE entrance exam..

If you want to go for a separate line and have interest in management field then go for MBA..
After that you will get a good job with handsome salary...
For that you have to appear in entrance exams like-CAT,MAT,XAT..

Else if you have interest in computers then you can apply for MCA..
Now a days MCA course is in huge demand.. IT companies are hiring MCA students in a large number from technical college..
For that you have to appear in JECA,NIMCET etc..

Now decide first in which field you want to go..
then go for that with your 100%..
12th August 2011, 02:23 PM
Bmsri

If you are not getting the job ,then try to go for the higher studies without wasting your time.There are lot of options available for you, but the main options are M.tech & MBA.
Both M.tech and MBA are not related to each other.M.tech deals with the same subject that you have studied in your B.tech,so it increases your knowledge in the subject.
If you choose MBA, it would lead you to the management part of the company(foe ex: marketing, HR etc).
It purely depends on your interest and the field you like the most.
Good Luck.
13th August 2011, 12:39 PM
Lyk23

hi friend,

since you are fresher these things will happen because freshers dont have enough experience but you have great scope in your field.

you can do M.TECH or MBA because if you do M.TECH then your job opportunities will increase .

good luck
13th August 2011, 12:45 PM
Lyk23

hi friend,

since you are fresher you will face such problems.

i will suggest you to do m.tech because it has great scope. if you want to do any other stream you can go for MBA so that you can get a job very easily.

so untill you get the job you can study the knowledge of M.TECH in some small institute.

good luck!
27th August 2011, 02:56 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Its a common problem for a b.tech fresher.Nothing to worry about it.You have

so many jobs option.Just try for a job.If you dont want to try a job then you

can also do preperation for gate.Gate is a m.tech entrance paper.So its very

good for you and you can also utilies your time.And also you can try for a job

along with your gate preperation.

A mtech engineer gets a job very easily adn its very easy for a engineer to

get a job after m.tech.

So dont worry do hard work for gate.And dont worry you will get success.

All the best
1st March 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunity for instrumentation engineer
8th July 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed btech cse but i dont have much knowledge to get a job so wt to do
8th July 2013, 10:00 PM
pinksony

Hello dear,

this is a major problem in many of the b.tech graduates.......... No need to worry ..... There are many opporunities ....

There are two options of you:
>one thing is you can opt for higher studies like m.tech ,mba in finance ,hr , marketing are have great job opporunities in global market........

>secondly you can do any part time job.....there are many part time jobs... As india is becoming a corporate world...........

It is totally depended on you....your career is your hands....so "make hay while the sun shine".......

All the best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?