22nd June 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What to do after BSc CS?

what to do after bsc cs i am confuse ......please what will be better for me

28th July 2012, 05:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after BSc CS?

After B.Sc in CS, you can either look for a higher studies or career. Higher study options include M.Sc in CS, M.Sc in IT, MCA, etc. Other courses like MBA, PG diploma programs, etc will also be suitable for you. You can try for jobs in software programming, software design, etc. Railways, Defense, banks, etc are other areas where you can search for rewarding jobs.
23rd July 2013, 05:30 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do after BSc CS?

HI

You have following option with you

- You can go for jobs in IT firms, banks etc
- you can go for higher studies

If you go for job after your BSc CS, you wont be able to get good salary.
You may also do some short term courses such as cloud computing or any course from NIIT which is in demand

In higher studies you may go for

- MBA
- MSc
- MS

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?