1st November 2012, 08:34 PM
nnssnnkk

What to do after completing B.A and B.Ed

I am vinay. I completed my ba with 62%. And now i am doing b.ed. Can you tell me after giving b.ed exam. What should i do?

2nd November 2012, 08:57 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completing B.A and B.Ed

After Bachelor of Education, teaching is the best career option. You can become school teacher with the qualification you have mentioned. In the private or government school you can become teacher for subjects like geography, civics, history and language.

You should first complete the Bachelor of Education before applying for any sort of teaching jobs. Perhaps the best option for you will be government teaching job since the pay would be better than private schools.

For government job you will have to appear for Teachers Eligibility Test (TET). This is a state level exam conducted mainly in each state of India. If you want teaching job in particular state then you must appear for TET exam of that state. You will be able to get job in any school which is funded by the state government.

Other option is Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. This exam can offer you teaching job in central government schools like Tibetan Schools, Kendriya Vidhalaya etc. You have the option to appear in any of the exams, depending on your choice.

Eligibility

1. You must be of Indian origin.

2. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

3. At least 50 percent marks in graduation.

4. A B.Ed degree from a recognized univerisity.

5. There is no age limit for CTET Exam however some states may have age limit of their TET exam.

You must score 60 percent marks to clear the Teachers Eligibility Test. SC/ST candidates need 55 percent marks to pass the exam.
6th May 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I'm Ajay. I completed my B.sc with 65%. And
now i am doing b.ed. Sir can you tell me after giving
b.ed exam. What should i do?
26th April 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit and qualifications required to appear in bihar TET test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?