31st October 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What to do if SSC portal say "you cannot edit further"? How can I fill up my form then?

Respected Sir, What to do if SSC portal say "you cannot edit further"? I have edited my form 2 times and now I can not fill the form online. How can I fill up my form if the portal says so?

6th November 2016, 08:19 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What to do if SSC portal say "you cannot edit further"? How can I fill up my form then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, What to do if SSC portal say "you cannot edit further"? I have edited my form 2 times and now I can not fill the form online. How can I fill up my form if the portal says so?
The Staff Selection site create problem in last 1-2 days. So, they are also working on it. They will provide you a solution after 1-2 days. Engineers are working on it. You need not to worry about it, they will resolve your problem.

In other case, if they unable to set the problem, then they will increase the last date of submitting the application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?