30th May 2011, 01:31 AM
anshul saini

What to do to make a good career in software development after obtaining distance learning in BCA?

i planned to pursue MCA under distance learning from PTU...coz i cnt study in a regular mode....i obtain my distance learning BCA(from PTU)...
what should i do to make a good career in software developement??? i have 69% in 10th,68% in 12th and 70% in BCA...plz advise...i'm in depression over it...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  2. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  3. Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?
  4. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  5. How to do MS in software engineering in manipal university after pursuing BCA
  6. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  7. Will I get a job after BCA in software industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?
  10. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  11. How to do M.Tech in distance learning? I have done B.E mechanical
  12. Can i get a decent job after BCA through distance learning from PTU?
  13. Jobs in HCL for BCA students of distance learning program?
  14. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  15. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  16. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  17. Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc to become a Software Developer? -- [New]
  18. What should I do after my 12th class if I am interested in computers?
29th August 2011, 02:11 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What to do to make a good career in software development after obtaining distance learning in BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshul saini View Post
i planned to pursue MCA under distance learning from PTU...coz i cnt study in a regular mode....i obtain my distance learning BCA(from PTU)...
what should i do to make a good career in software developement??? i have 69% in 10th,68% in 12th and 70% in BCA...plz advise...i'm in depression over it...
What to do to make a good career in software development after obtaining distance learning in BCA?

You have got good marks in your class 10th, 12th and BCA and your decision that is going for MCA course is also right as today it is little bit difficult for a BCA student to find good job with good salary as well. Today the period is very competitive so you must persue MCA degree first.

The Field related to computer are strongly private job oriented based so you need to have enough programming knowledge along with your degree .You must have good command over programming languages like- C, C++, .NET , JAVA, ORACLE, SQL e.t.c. it would be better for you ,if you can complete J2EE .

After completing your master degree that is MCA you would be able to find good salaried job in good software companies.Don't get depressed .be confident and just try to give your best and hope for the best that is think positively.

With Regards
ravik1214
29th August 2011, 09:00 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do to make a good career in software development after obtaining distance learning in BCA?

as you tell us you completed your bca then to choose mca is a better option.
you have to make command any of the intersted language.
you may prefer the web development field and you also go for the coding field . this is only deprnds upon your capability and your good skills.
29th August 2011, 12:11 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: What to do to make a good career in software development after obtaining distance learning in BCA?

You have got good marks in your class 10th, 12th and BCA and your decision that is going for MCA course because today the period is very competitive so you must persue MCA degree first.

You need to have enough programming knowledge along with your degree .You must have good command over programming languages like- C, C++, .NET , JAVA, ORACLE, SQL e.t.c. it would be better for you ,if you can complete J2EE .

After completing your master degree that is MCA you would be able to find good salaried job in good software companies.

Thanks!!
30th August 2011, 01:15 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshul saini View Post
You have good percentage in 10th,12th and bca.Its very helpful and give you so much chances to get a good job.Mca is a very good option for you.You can get a very good package after mca.So its the best option for you.If you want to good carrier in software devolopement then you choose very good field.There is so much scope in software field.You have to choose any perticular language for future preference.Java or .Net are good options for you.If you have good command on c and c++ language than its very good for you to learn java language in a very short time.Java is a very good language and have so much scope in future.You can learn the language along with mca.Its very good for you to utilize the time.

Do hard work.All the best
11th September 2011, 02:24 AM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend,

you have completed your BCA with very good marks, you have many option for the further study.

You have mentioned that you can`t do your study regular, but this is necessary to regular for the good knowledge, because is only the thing which can take you on the top.

You can make your future in the java and c++, please go for the MCA or the B.tech.

best of luck.
11th November 2011, 11:32 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

you have completed your BCA with very good marks, you have many option for the further study.

You have mentioned that you can`t do your study regular, but it is necessary to be regular for the good knowledge, because being regular is only the thing which can take you to the top.

You can make your future in the java and c++, please go for the MCA or the B.tech.
11th November 2011, 11:40 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

You have mentioned that you can`t do your study regular, but it is necessary to be regular for the good knowledge, because being regular is only the thing which can take you to the top.

5th January 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

hello! i m BCA first simester student,,,,,,i dn"t have any idea what type of course can take along with bca ,,,,please suggest me,,,,,,
17th June 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i am done bca in distance larning and i am done it mca regular course what will my future
8th July 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

hello. I have done Dca. I wanna know that does doing Bca from distance education center have same value as doing Bca from college???????? Plzzzzzz plzzzz answer.....
1st October 2015, 12:59 AM
Silent work
Member+

good marks in your class 10th, 12th and BCA and your decision that is going for MCA course is also right as today it is little bit difficult for a BCA student to find good job with good salary as well. Today the period is very competitive so you must persue MCA degree first.

The Field related to computer are strongly private job oriented based so you need to have enough programming knowledge along with your degree .You must have good command over programming languages like- C, C++, .NET , JAVA, ORACLE, SQL e.t.c. it would be better for you ,if you can complete J2EE .
12th June 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I did my bca as distance learning and then I complered mca full time, and also have 4 year exp. So can I eligible to apply in MNC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?