20th November 2011, 02:40 AM
chandnisuman

Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?

Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
MCA from Distance Learning, University Of IGNOU? Good or bad in terms of placements?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do MCA regular or distance after completing BCA with 80%? What is the scope?
  2. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  3. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  4. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  5. After completing BCA what should I do? Is it a good choice to go for MCA?
  6. Can I get job after completing distance MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study Regular MCA if pursuing Distance BCA after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science course?
  8. Am I eligible to study MCA in Abroad being a Distance BCA student? -- [New]
  9. Is this a good decision of doing MCA from IGNOU having completed BCA through Distance Education?
  10. Is it a good choice to go for MCA i distance? I have completed BCA and want to opt for MCA in distance
  11. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
  12. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  13. Is distance course not accepted by MNC's? What should I choose between regular MCA and B.Tech after completion of BCA?
  14. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  15. How should I join MBA distance course after completing BCA from GNDU university?
  16. Is it possible to pursue admission for MCA after doing MCA distance education?
  17. How to do MCA after passing BCA from distance
  18. Which master course to do having done Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course after B.Sc Biochemistry?
23rd January 2012, 09:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?

As a BCA it is advisable for you to complete your MCA as BCA is the foundation course for the MCA. Regarding pursuing the course from IGNOU then you can definitely opt to do it from IGNOU as the institution is UGC- University Grants Commission, DEC- Distance Education Council and AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education approved. MCAs from IGNOU are working in reputed organizations all over the world so you can be rest assured about the authenticity of the course and good placement. It should be noted that if you learn the skill and knowledge required from the course then getting a job will never be a problem for deserving candidates. To get further information visit the official website of IGNOU; http://www.ignou.ac.in
10th February 2012, 08:01 PM
chandnisuman

Default Re: I will doing Phd from IGNOU what i do ?

I am completed MCA in 2012 from IGNOU in 62%,but I will doing the Phd programme from IGNOU what is the process of A[COLOR="COLOR]dmission.Plz help me.
28th April 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?

sir iam studed bca then mca how many years suding?3years or 2 years....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?