14th April 2011, 01:54 PM
18siddiqui

How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?

Hi Friends,

I need ur help about MCA distance learning in mumbai university. I want to know how many seats have in MCA distance learning? What about fees structure? When form ll be available?

I have completed my gradutaion last year. I m working in a software company and now i want to do MCA distance learning. I also want to know about future in Distance learning.

Plese help me. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  2. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  4. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
  5. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  6. Is it good to take MCA degree distance learning course in Mumbai University?
  7. Fee structure for MCA course in Distance Learning?
  8. What is the fee structure followed for doing MCA course in Mumbai?
  9. What is the fee structure and different learning centres available in Punjab for doing Ph.D in distance mode? -- [New]
  10. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  11. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  12. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  13. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  14. What is the fee structure of MCA and MBA for distance learning symbiosis pune?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  16. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  17. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  18. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
30th May 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?

in which colleges BCA/MCA courses of Bombay University are available particularly in south Mumbai?
3rd June 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?

how many colleges are there for part time mca affiliated to mumbai university and there name?
3rd June 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for MCA(IDOL) IN MUMBAI UNIVERSITY
12th June 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am MANISH JANGID from jaipur, i wanna pursing MCA from Mumbai University. Now what should i go for?
18th December 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I need results of B ED entrance exam of distance education 2011
31st December 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

please give me the details of Mca course in mumbai Govt colleges , fee structure , eligibility and the duration to complete the coursse
31st May 2012, 11:17 PM
Radhakrishna143

in which colleges BCA/MCA courses of Bombay
University are available particularly in south
Mumbai?
26th June 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I completed my inter i have nterested in archaeology. ..which course I want to be study
12th March 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

I have done bsc bis from ycmou and gniit course.
did my 10 & 12 from nios.
didn't had maths in 12 & bsc bis.
i have 2 year experience i software development company.
Want to work as well as do MCA that is accepted in MNC company.
4th August 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I want to do mca .pls telll me fee structure
20th May 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MY B.Sc COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE IN QMC COLLEGE AND I WANT TO DO MCA WHICH ONE I WILL PREFER EITHER MCA IN DISTANCE EDUCATION OR CORRESPONDENCE? PLEASE REPLY FEE STRUCTURE FOR BOTH TO MY E-MAIL ID:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?