19th June 2012, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

What to do to take admission in a good government or private college after scoring 49% in ISC?

I have scored 49% in ISC (aggregate) and 63% in best four. What to do next to get admission in good govt. or private college..?? What abt going for NIOS this year and going for a drop..??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government college or good private college after scoring 78 in MPPET?
  2. Which are the good government colleges in which I can get after scoring 96% in ISC exam and 90 in IT?
  3. Can I take admission in good government or private college after scoring 92 marks in JEE mains?
  4. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college after scoring 82% in ISC exam?
  5. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  6. Can I get a good college in Delhi after scoring 85%-89% in ISC?
  7. Seat in any good government colleges of UPTU after scoring 10941 in General Category? Can I get EC branch in any top 3 private colleges?
  8. Which is the best college in India that I can get after scoring 72.8% in ISC
  9. Is there any good college that I can get after scoring 93.20% and 88.75 in ICSE and ISC?
  10. Can I get admission in GOENKA college after scoring 90% in ISC?
  11. What is the qualifications required to do Masters of Science in Chemistry? -- [New]
  12. Admission in government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Any private college in which I can get?
  13. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  14. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  15. Fee admission criteria for B.Sc. Nautical Science? Syllabus for admission government and private college?
  16. How to get admission in a good private college after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
19th June 2012, 07:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to take admission in a good government or private college after scoring 49% in ISC?

You have not mentioned the subjects of your interest. Your score appears to be low for joining the Science stream. You will be eligible for mostly for the Arts stream. It is difficult to secure admission in well known colleges. You need to essentially identify your strengths and apply for the appropriate course. You should be able to excel in the same.
19th June 2012, 11:49 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to take admission in a good government or private college after scoring 49% in ISC?

Although most of the colleges looks for 60% in aggregate(best of four) for giving hons in a subject looking for but the fact is the merit list shows much better marks.
As in the competition is so stiff that these days that even if you have 75-80% in aggregate then also you won't get college of your choices.

Thus its better if you look for pass subjects or study courses like BBA, BCA, hotel management etc.

Now-a-days most of the colleges under various universities takes exams which is followed by GD and PI. So here you have a chance to prepare for it then look for a berth in good college. The advantage is your exam marks will get most of the priorities.

Even if you cannot make it in the top colleges you can still look for berths in the private institutions which offers direct admissions. So choose wisely.

Good luck
19th June 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.com with 49% in april-2002, M.com with 54.25% in april-2004, B.ed with 79.07% in april-2007. so I can admisson in M.phild or P.hd or M.ed . (I am reseverd in OBC categoery)
29th May 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

90 in English and eco 94 in bst and accounts mths 78..bcm hons scope in xaviers..????
9th June 2015, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I got 49% in isc board but i failed in economics which private college can give me admission for b.com(hons.) Pls rply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?