29th May 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualifications required to do Masters of Science in Chemistry?

What qualifications should I have in order to do Masters of Science Degree in Chemistry and what are the fees.? Can you please give me the details on the same as soon as possible? I just require the detail information which I need to follow.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?
  2. Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?
  3. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  4. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  5. Is the combination of Chemistry is necessary for doing Masters is Physics? Best Institute in India for M.Sc in Physics?
  6. Diploma courses after B.Sc Biotechnology? Colleges and admission procedure?
  7. What are the minimum qualifications required to get scholarship for doing M.Pharm masters degree in US?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  9. Colleges offering forensic science course in defense area? What are the qualifications required?
  10. Qualifications required to get in a good college for masters of Architecture?
  11. Best university to do MS in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology in India?
  12. How to do masters in chemistry after graduating with mathematics honors
  13. Which is the best branch of MBA?
  14. Physical and educational qualifications required to be eligible to join MSc Forensic Science?
  15. Am i eligible to appear for CSIR NET in chemical science? I am doing masters in Forensic Science
  16. How to join CBI after BSc computer science? Qualifications required to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Good colleges for masters in chemistry?
  18. Education qualifications for getting Ph.D(Chemistry) in Germany?
31st May 2015, 05:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualifications required to do Masters of Science in Chemistry?

You must have a Degree in Chemistry or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University to become eligible for admission. Fee depends on the kind of college you get admission. If you get admission in a government college then the fee is very reasonable compared to a private college. Admission in most of the top government universities is based on the marks obtained in the graduation.

Hence, if you have got good marks in your Graduation then you have good chance of admission in a top college. Some private universities conduct entrance exam for admission and you can apply for them also if you want to get admission.
31st May 2015, 11:41 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: What is the qualifications required to do Masters of Science in Chemistry?

You should have graduation with Chemistry Honours or Graduation in subjects with Chemistry as main subject.
The fees and admission criteria varies for all Universities and colleges.There is no fixed criteria nationwide. Usually B.Sc with above 55-60% are eligible to apply in almost all universities. But you should better check with the University where you want to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?