10th February 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents required for appearing in IRDA exam?

Please confirm documents for IRDA Exam in details
please send the details to my id

4th July 2012, 07:39 PM
tarun121993
Member+

Default Re: What are the documents required for appearing in IRDA exam?

Hi..
IRDA stands for Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority. IRDA exam is also known as LIC agent exam. The qualification of the candidate should be that he/she must hace passed the 12th class exam from a recognized school/Board.The age of candidate must be atleast 18 years or above.The syllabus of IRDA exam includes questions related to insurance,loans,regulations and their general application. Interested candidates can apply for this exam either online or offline both.The entry fee for this exam is just RS 200. Two photographs are also to be attached with the form. The result of this exam is declared within a week after the examination is held.The qualified candidates are offered the valuable certificates and are called for next round.

Thank you.
25th January 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

my uncle having education proof of 1965 matric done LC is he can apply? as agent advisor
4th February 2014, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please confirm documents for IRDA Exam in details
please send the details to my id
IRDA takes exams of many types, Visit IRDA official website.

I can only Guide you about Insurance Agent's Exams

For becoming an Insurance Agent (Life or Non life) you should undergo 100 hrs training for life insrance and 50 hrs training for non life insurance (training online or offline as you wish), by an Institute approved by IRDA and clear the exam with 35% result to obtain an Agent Licence.

You can Enroll to the training only when sponsored by any Insurance Company, So, in the very beggining contact any Company's recruitment officers and get the sponsorship. They will guide you further.

Then, work Hard and Honestly !!! Best of Luck !!!
2nd May 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 10 1 only then i have done my integrated bba MBA for that before admission given one special exams I don't have 12th but I have bba 2 years and full time MBA
28th October 2018, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I was CIF in SBI Life in 2005 after having licence issued by IRDA at present I want to apply for CIF licence from IRDA. I have lost my 10th&graduate certificate Plz guide me the way out
8th December 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I am a graduate. worked in telephone department, retired in1992.
I lost all my certificates in the flood caused during 2015 in Chennai.
I want to become an IRDA agent. Only I am having 7th pay commission revised order from Govt
Is it not taken for my education proof as I was served in central government officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?