2nd November 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to study in Abroad other than educational certificates?

Hello Friends,
I don’t know about the documents which I have to maintain while studying in Abroad. I came to know that many universities takes admission to those students who have relevant documents apart from their education certificates. Kindly tell me about the documents which is needed mostly if I am studying in abroad.

17th November 2015, 03:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to study in Abroad other than educational certificates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I don’t know about the documents which I have to maintain while studying in Abroad. I came to know that many universities takes admission to those students who have relevant documents apart from their education certificates. Kindly tell me about the documents which is needed mostly if I am studying in abroad.

The list of documents required to study in Abroad:

Passport Copy.
Standardised Score reports like GRE/GMAT/SAT/TOEFL/IELTS etc.
Resume.
Financial Statements.
Affidavit of Support from the sponsor.
Other certificates related to extracurricular activities.
10th / 12th / graduation mark sheets.
Driving License.
Health Insurance ID Card.
Visa fee receipt.
Proof of age card.
Passport size photographs.

These are all some of the documents required to study in abroad.

It may differ from one country to other.

So you have to confirm with the University you are going study for the proper requirements.
11th January 2021, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Documents required to study in Abroad other than educational certificates?

My surname is briefly written in the school admission register of my son.Can it be changed legally?The change I want to do is from Md to Mohammad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?